• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your first DRIFT!!!

tell about your first drift was like???

scary as hell!!!!

Comment

Pathetic. Short and initiated using power. Practically worthless.

Comment

fun...FF side brake drift in gravel...did i mention that im 13?

Comment

retarded. i went into the dirt.

Comment

came out of a turn to fast and got sideways. held it there and went pretty much right down the middle of mainstreet sideways for about 30 feet. life changing experience.

it was an accidnet by the way, and the only reason i went that far was because i locked the brakes.

Comment

DAMN!!! you crash... LOL dude my first drift was perfect!!! going in only at 40mph and sliding about 30 ft atleast and coming out about 30 35mph... slow but didnt crash.... yeah its kinda scary, you need to really concentrate HARD... and initial d help, although i didnt do those crazy FEET KUNGFU.

Comment

Originally posted by R2K
                \... and initial d help

ZipZaps don't count

Comment

crashed in 2 curb

Comment

Church parking lot, 12:00 am, houses near by, mom's civic and handbrake, it was fun. But the one that got me really hooked was a spontaneous one around a corner of a deserted road at midnight. It was wet and the tail slid out quick but I countersteered fast enough to keep from spinning out, it was textbook.

B-Wurm

Comment

Friend let me ebrake a crappy convertiable cavalier, worst POS car ever. Wouldn't call it drifting but I think it really got me to get my own car to mess in.

Comment

Mine as most was lame as well.

I was going to take a 90 degree turn but i was doing it a bit too fast while running some shitty costco tires. Nothing probably would have happened except i dodged a cardboard box in the road just before turn in (feint motion), which is what i believe got me sidesways. I basicly cooked all 4 tires and now theres 4 happy tire marks at the corner.

Comment

Me and my friend were practicing driving in his grandmas old FF car on a gravel road doing like 35 mph. Which is fast for this little
                          POS plus gravel so sliding like crazy. We started coming up on a nice little left hander. I started to do the tiniest feint drift possible
                          which was retarded. And ended up sliding and almost hitting some redneck in a truck

Comment

Ahhhh It was the night of my friends birthday, it was raining, and My friend an I were in my 97 Maxima, I floored it pulled the e-brake lost the rear end then counter-steered and continued the drift for a bit, then straightened out. It was sooo straight.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                              Pathetic. Short and initiated using power. Practically worthless.
                              I could think of another first that most people would describe as exactly the same

Comment

Working...
                              X