• Time
  • Show
Clear All

im confused is it real?

Comment

It's just a really good photoshop.

As far as the subaru
      http://video-player.edmunds.com/serv...mktid=cj260233
      Last edited by my 1 88 u; 11-11-2009, 01:10 AM.

Comment

It takes a little bit to appreciate its looks, but I bet people will love the final take on the model. I took me a while to like the looks of the 370Z and its wierd headlights.

Comment

the first time I saw the FT-86 concept was from the Grand Turismo 5 clip and fell in love immediately. The only thing about the car that took me time getting used to is the taillights.

Comment

Someone said "Oh great, a Corolla that sounds like it dropped a cylinder" I was dying.

Comment

in the first pic it looks like half of a Tc and another half of an rx8. they need to change the front end

Comment

Scion To Sell Toyota FT-86 in 2012

This news is a few months old, but this was never posted.

http://www.insideline.com/toyota/ft-...6-in-2012.html

Comment

Toyota tackles the problem with the upcoming FT-86 rear-wheel-drive sports coupe by going with a Subaru pancake engine -- the STI's 305-horsepower, 290 pound-foot version of the 2.5-liter turbo four, our source says. Earlier reports had the FT-86 launching with less-powerful Subaru engines. Toyota's development costs have ballooned, however, and the FT-86 is now seen as a mid-$20s car rather than a sub-$20,000 car.
                  Subaru's version of the 086A, as the project is known, is still scheduled for 2013 model year introduction and will likely be sold with all-wheel drive only, as part of its differentiation from the Toyota.

Read more: http://www.motortrend.com/features/a...#ixzz1AH7rukBC
                  If this is true, there is no way Toyota will waste this car with the dying Scion brand.

I would have hoped they would go with the 2.0L STI motor instead.

Got my down payment savings account started Toyota don't mess this up! Nissan, you got a year to change my mind.
                  Last edited by my 1 88 u; 01-06-2011, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Im on the same page! lol im saving up just for that! Unless nissan comes up with something better!

Comment

This car is cool. Id like to see the reviews it will get and see who the first one in formula D will be put a v8 it and make i look like a unicorn with its massive blower. Lol. I heard it was supposed to be the new celica. That would be great rather than seeing it being sold as a scion. H8 scion. They look like cars meant for kids who like to stand next to their "Whiiiiiiips" on 22s. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Linguo415 View Post
                        This car is cool. Id like to see the reviews it will get and see who the first one in formula D will be put a v8 it and make i look like a unicorn with its massive blower. Lol. I heard it was supposed to be the new celica. That would be great rather than seeing it being sold as a scion. H8 scion. They look like cars meant for kids who like to stand next to their "Whiiiiiiips" on 22s. Lol
                        It'll be Tanner Foust and they will shove in the 2AR-FE turbo

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
                          It'll be Tanner Foust and they will shove in the 2AR-FE turbo
                          I was thinking that same thing. I still dont know that team switched to scion. Hes a nissan guy from whaat i can tell.

Comment

i can already see it on FD, specially if is gonna be a Scion.

Comment

Do pre-oders start in fall? Is there a release DATE yet?

Comment

I think it will be in FD Regardless of brand. It will be the new it car.

Comment

Working...
                                X