No announcement yet.

Pics from my trip to Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I didnt zoom in at all, thats the actual size of the pic that was on my digi cam. I just cropped that part. All the other pics I have up are shrunken versions.

Comment

Hey you said the one on the right was a Cosmo right? I think mazda made that with a 3 rotary engine called the...20b? Could you get back to me on this one. i think the year is to early but idk. Please reply

Comment

yes, but in the actual cosmo, in that year was a 13B, now its a 20BREW twin turbo 3 rotor engine with an original output of 280ps..BTW cosmo´s are only in japan..
        Last edited by twcfc3s; 09-19-2004, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zerodrifter
          Hey you said the one on the right was a Cosmo right? I think mazda made that with a 3 rotary engine called the...20b? Could you get back to me on this one. i think the year is to early but idk. Please reply
          Do they call you zerodrifter cuz you never drifted before?

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
            yes, but in the actual cosmo, in that year was a 13B, now its a 20BREW twin turbo 3 rotor engine with an original output of 280ps..BTW cosmo´s are only in japan..
            Early Cosmos like the one pictured (and the freaky 2 seat late 60's version) were sold in the US as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ChokudoriS13
              Early Cosmos like the one pictured (and the freaky 2 seat late 60's version) were sold in the US as well.
              No they weren't...

Comment

Yes they were... Look up the Mazda RX5. I'm not talking about the late-model 20B powered cars.

Reading comprehension owns jo0.

Comment

This would be a 1977 RX-5 (Cosmo) from Los Angeles...

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                    Do they call you zerodrifter cuz you never drifted before?
                    Your right! funny how that shiz works! I have only pulled the e-brake and than powered through turns. I have never entered a corner sideways due to me lack of drifting knolage and of course skill. So yes. a am a zero drifter for the moment. happy?

Comment

• Dam I must go to Japan sometime!!

That looks like it'd be so awesome! Awesome pictures, you lucky sob

Comment

• I domt mean to shoot this thread into off topic land, but since all the talk about Cosmos...

Im willing to trade my 240 (See sig) for a Jap spec 70s model Cosmo if anyone can get one or has one.

Comment

• The detail that goes into some of those cars are incredible...like the blue one with the leaves and samurai!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thai Juku
                            Forgive me for saying this...IT IS NOT A 240SX! IT IS A SILVIA!
                            sorry about the mix up. I know it's a Silvia but it's natural reaction to call it a 240. No need to flip out.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Drift

Is the car on the right an old Skyline? What kind of car is that?
                              That is a 70's Mazda RX-5 Cosmo and if you don't belive me here
                              Here

Comment

• OK its official, its a cosmo OK now does anyone know what wheels those are on the cosmo and soarer?

Comment

Working...
                                X