Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting

I am 13 yrs old. I drive a 65 mustang with a stage 11 motor in it. i came up with the idea to put some dirt on my drive way to drift. it worked to. i go at it full speed and about 5 feet away or so i let off. then i turn as hard as possible. after i get it controlled i gun it again and straighten it out. Man it looks cool.

I allways said to myself that I'd never bash a New B, But Holy Crap man, this is one hell of a joke or one lame *Censored**Censored**Censored* post.

Comment

yah, i dont really know to say to that, Congratulations!??????

stage 11 motor?

i came up with the idea to put some dirt on my drive way to drift. it worked to. i go at it full speed and about 5 feet away or so i let off?

what does that mean?

Comment

i think hes talking about his rc. the main thing that powers cars are engines not motors. if he mistaken engine with motor, than thats a small engine. and since hes says he drifts his car on the driveway and it was a real mustang his neighbors would be &%$^&$ when he did that plus i think there's nowhere that has the driving age at 13 ( I think the earliest is 15 in New Mexico)

Comment

if you want to make it drift better, then put cut up some thin plastic pipes and glue them to your tire. That will let the tires spin freely and cause it to slide. But im not sure if this would work on the little xmod cars

Comment

13 i dont think so, Not in a v8 musty. I spoke to some mechanics today and there is no such build up as a Stage 11, Someone85 is right must be his R/C Car. You dont let of 5 ft prior to a drift.

Comment

Got troll?

Comment

It must be his toy R/C but what a good way to catch your attention

Comment

ya r/c i would think at first i was like well here we have a grade-A+ redneck...lol...anyway the rc idea seems to fit more...because im 14 and im like wtf why does he get to drift...

Comment

Well...at least some of us say it's an Xmods that we want to drift.

WTF is a stage 11 motor anyway?

Comment

Oh crap! I'm sorry for the flame dude. I should have known with a sig with XMOD in it you'd be R/C drifting. That explains Stage 11. So your mom or dad doesn't get mad about the dirt, try gluing PVC pipe to some old rims. PVC is the same stuff they use for plumbing in your house. I've seen it work really good.

Comment

my only question is, why didnt you post this in the Xmods driting thread (which is like 2 down on the index i might add) rather than make your own thread?

Comment

If you paid attention you would have noticed his handle is XMOD Driver... which makes it fairly clear he's talking about those XMOD RC cars from Radio Shack... which I know nothing about, nor do I care to...

Doh, didn't notice the post before mine.

Comment

Working...
                          X