nfs2 ae86 ricearoni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfs2 ae86 ricearoni

i just saw the nfs2 commercial and i was startled by what seemed to be a purple and black 86 with hydrolics jumping back and forth
    wtf is ea thinking

its just a game dude..get over urself..don't worry about it.u buy it and u can do whatever you want..

Comment

ricearoni indeed...did you also notice the lambo doors on the Z33?

Comment

AHHH!!! MY ****ing EYES!
        BRIGHT HI-LIGHTER GREEN MUSTANG!!??

(nfsunlimited.net - check the car-list section)
        i just saw the nfs2 commercial and i was startled by what seemed to be a purple and black 86 with hydrolics jumping back and forth
        Is anything sacred anymore?

Comment

engine neon????? wtf

Comment

you guys are clowns. Its a freaking game.

Comment

haha ya hydros lambos and every thing ea can bling out there rides with lol...!!!bahahahahaa
              also there are escalades racing skyline's bahahaha
              omfg
              ya nfsu2!lol

Comment

Is anything sacred anymore?
                in nfsu2....
                NO...no its not....

Comment

ya i got the game last night every thing on it is soooo rice u can get spinners and hydro's also u can use an h2 and escalade...... but the game is kinda cool u can drive around on streets...

Comment

go to where weirdoddity said so you can see how many ways they can fawk up a skyline...

look how many ways they can fawk it up...and so many cars to fawk up too....gt4 is coming soon....

here...nfug2...eugh

Comment

Comment

Is it just me, or do Americans have the worst taste EVER? especially when it comes to cars. Sure, the Japanese ave those crazy vans and weird VIP cars with 5 ft exhausts, but overall Americans are the most tasteless on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by spock
                          Is it just me, or do Americans have the worst taste EVER? especially when it comes to cars. Sure, the Japanese ave those crazy vans and weird VIP cars with 5 ft exhausts, but overall Americans are the most tasteless on everything.
                          i think old camaro's and mustangs are hot...i mean 60's classics

the shelby? GTO? Barracuda? the real american cars, those have taste...

it's a game guys, chill out, its jus like a car shop, rice sells, it's a part of business, there's more people willing to pay for a bodykit and neons than a full sr20det motor swap because its' probaly gonna be cheaper and it looks good, people are in it for the looks...so why not have a game like that, it'll no doubtly sell due to the fact that the fast and the furious has made such a impact on the american "import" scene, if i was a video game creator or a shop owner i'd take advantage of it and sell everything thats Fast and Furious thats cheap, neons, LED nozzles, anything, it'll sell and thats how money is made

so quit your *itchin and get back to driftin

Comment

its just a game...but....the old american cars from the 60's have taste but im not a big fan of the new gto...but maybe some of you are and if its rice o well maybe thats who ea is targeting....i know its just a game but im sorry i cant accept the fact of a gt-r bouncing 3' in the air..on hydros....then again maybe some of you think thats cool i dont but maybe you do? anyway thats what i think....

Comment

Same. I can't stand seeing AE86s later on all riced up bouncing on hydraulics, and bodykits twice the weight of the stock car, let alone the BNR34 GT-R. Ugh...tasteless.

Comment

Working...
                              X