No announcement yet.

Xmods drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i had a xmod i'd try and win that comp and get a real nsx then sell it cause i cant drive yet..!

Comment

There's no point of the battery upgrade. Direct from Hong Kong, (my dad gets 'em) 750mAh AAA batteries, i have.

thanks for the tips, but i think my semi-grippy electrical tape is good enough for the xmods.

I'm debating to buy the white supra, or the skyline. got an opinion?

Comment

go supra..thye look cool sideways..

Comment

iight...thanks. I'm trying to reise money for myself (beg,borrow, not steal) for the car.

I just found out that's there's a XMODS RACING LEAGUE!?

Never thought such a thing existed, but it's not a league for idiots. Grand prize is a 2004 Acura NSX

Comment

yes...but i hate to say it, but i think in this last months super street they announce the winner of that nsx...

Comment

ya supra..because the skyline looks kinda disporpotionate[is that a word] supra looks better....

Comment

No, you are all wrong, go mustang!

Comment

I can drift my car. I put some dirt on my drivway and wala! I got a stage 11 motor in it, so it makes it much easier.

Comment

I still say Supra. Just because I don't have to spend money for an extra bodyshell.

Some eletrical tape and you're ready to go! No more messy driveways, yelling parents, or dirty linoeum...only for the price of $2.95CDN (which is about 2.20$ american)

Comment

Hahahaha thats so tight. Drifting w/ RC cars. I'm going to attempt to drift w/ my Zip Zaps. Ive got a Mustang Cobra and a Supra both w/ the nos engines and high perfomance gears.

Comment

I'm not even sure if that's remotely possible...most RC Drift cars are all wheel driven. Radio Shack's Zip Zaps only get power to the rear wheels, but hey I've never tried it.

Comment

custom made bodies!!! dont stick with stock bodies =P

just something i thought you guys might be interested in....

http://stores.ebay.com/id=6267228&ssPageName=L2

hope the link works. (***edit: it does now!!!)
                          Last edited by ramtookrazy; 11-22-2004, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SILFORTY
                            I'm not even sure if that's remotely possible...most RC Drift cars are all wheel driven. Radio Shack's Zip Zaps only get power to the rear wheels, but hey I've never tried it.
                            actually, with the correct setup they can make cool little desk top drifters. i believe that mine has a stage 2 racing motor with stock gearing and no tires...i tried laquered tires, but that didnt help, so i just took them off the rims. it takes some practice, but not anymore than it does with any other kind of drifting r/c

Comment

Hmmm...

I didn't know they could be desktop drifters...

Could you tell me the exact setup you have? I have a zip zap at home, and i would love it if i could drift it on my desk =).

I would really appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                              X