New Skyline; R34 GT-R, the Z-tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Skyline; R34 GT-R, the Z-tune

Nissan’s NISMO folks are launching the craziest version of the mighty R34 Skyline GT-R, the Z-tune. Z-tune fea-tures 500 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque from a totally reworked 2.8-liter race-bred engine (up from a 2.6-liter). Other modifications include carbon fiber front bumper, hood, front fenders and chassis reinforcements. We hear they’re building only 20 of these for worldwide sale and they go on sale Dec. 20 for $166,000. call NISMO overseas sales department (tel. 011 81-3-3767-1930) for more info.

neato torpedo

Comment

Re: new skyline

Originally posted by shinkyo
      Nissan’s NISMO folks are launching the craziest version of the mighty R34 Skyline GT-R, the Z-tune. Z-tune fea-tures 500 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque from a totally reworked 2.8-liter race-bred engine (up from a 2.6-liter).
      holy $hit!! they got the 2.8 liter engine up for public sale dam!!! time to mortage the house again!!! hahahah try smog passing that monster!!!!

i wish nismo came out with a crazy version of the S15

Comment

Well there are kits that let you increase displacment to that much from a stock skyline and you would be able to get more power than 500, but them NISMO guys are god like. The car itself looks like like a beast!

Comment

im probably wrong, but i thought the R34 was discontinued back in 2000.

Comment

lets see 1cent 2cent.... 7cents! oh wait im still a tad short oh well

nismo buys back some GTRs and re-tunes them.

Comment

Re: Re: new skyline

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot

they did...i think....the R-tune? 300 ish hp? fully track ready, and drifts perfect stock

Comment

the thing is, you know its built right from the factory

Comment

Re: Re: new skyline

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot

NISMO S15 R-Tune

Comment

Yo!!!

Tha R34 was discontinued but NISMO or Nissan or whatever it is, they bought used skylines with less than 30,000 km's on them , or sumthin' like that and then they got to work on the beasts

Comment

but damn $166,000

Comment

contrary to popular belief nismo is not affiliated with nissan corporation in any way.

its a seperate entity just like TRD.

b/c of the 280hp regulation put on the japones auto industryonly aftermarket companies can make powerful cars.

somehow Nismo and TRD are intermingled in the companies in some waybut not financially.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: new skyline

Originally posted by MoNkEy_MaGiCx
                          they did...i think....the R-tune? 300 ish hp? fully track ready, and drifts perfect stock
                          Drifts perfect?

OGG CANT UNDERSTAND !?!!??

Comment

that shizzy its called reel JDM... very nice skalino...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: new skyline

Originally posted by NismoSigma
                              Drifts perfect?

OGG CANT UNDERSTAND !?!!??
                              lol, well, from the article i read, it is easy to drift right out of the box...thats what i meant...heh...bad grammar

Comment

Working...
                              X