-Touge Drifto-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZoltecRules View Post
    Yeah that "technique" you posted sounds like something you stole from Initial D.
    It is from Initial D. There was a driver for the Night Kids that drove a Civic and liked to get underneath FR drivers in a turn so they couldn't transition properly. He would also tap them on the back bumper during a drift to make them spin.

Comment

idk, i didn't really steal that from id... but just kinda wanted to sneak in on the inside to overtake someone... with halarious results... he just was stuck and slowed down to a halt after a while... the situation from id is where the eg guy bumped ur bumper to spin u out, that is just plain aggressive... yeah, it sounds similar but i didn't steal it from id... from experience...

Comment

^ its a D!ck move regardless

Comment

^yes it is, i agree

Comment

Originally posted by atlantian View Post
            ^yes it is, i agree
            He was referring to your move as well.

Comment

i know, i was refering to my move too

Comment

So you actually driving a Suzuki or your dad's ES300?

Comment

what? when did you hear suzuki?
                  yes, i drive daddy's es, it's more of a family car that noone wants so it fell in my hands...

Comment

i cant stop laughing right now

Comment

Originally posted by icantdrift View Post
                      you've obviously never been on a roadcourse before.

nevermind, you're 16. that whole 3/4 of a year in the seat is definitely enough to say that roadracing takes less skill than driving like a jackass on a public roadway. anything you can do right now you will think is the coolest and most skillful. someone will eventually show you otherwise and you'll either shut your mouth and actually learn something or continue being delusional about your 9 months in the driver's seat honing your "skills".
                      Didn't you know that? I mean, come on...16...you stop learning once you hit that age, don't you remember? And as far as the whole "shut your mouth" thing goes: He won't technically be losing, or be shown up because there will be something wrong with his car that prevented him from performing as well.

I didn't think this was serious, especially after the whole:

Yeah mang, i hit up "da toogey" all the time. I roll deep with equinox, the VC masta of drifto. He likes to roll in the '97 Integra, but I bring out the '88 Celica All(yeah)trac or the '89 Surpra TURBO.

I guess you can call me the AWD drifto style, but I like to hook the TSW wheels in the gutter and hold me around. Some day I'll grab some JDM Volks (Rays) and rock it hard.

Don't mind the haters on this site, they just didn't know how to drive and act the fool.

Playin drifto on the streets is like riding the dragon...only the real men can hold on.

-peace

Thing. I did like this line from it though: they just didn't know how to drive and act the fool. Because doing that stuff on the streets *is* "acting the fool" as one may put it. Well, there's that and then the fact that he posted almost the exact same thing twice in a row.

Comment

ok so i just read 3 pages of initial D quotes... and all i can say is WOW! I must hand it to the kid though cuz after driving for 8 months and being 16, to be so good blows me away... i mean comon im 31 have only been driving this scene for two years and im still learning! Bow Down to the new DK.

BTW hi everyone i been lurkin round for awhile and never properly introduced myself...

Comment

you think a mod could just ban atlantian just for being atlantian? it would make sense to me, and hopefully the other forums would catch on. just got done reading one of his posts, on a thread he created nonetheless, at DC and he, once again, is getting reemed. surprise.

Comment

This kid needs to take a long understeer off a tall cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbyStyle View Post
                              you think a mod could just ban atlantian just for being atlantian? it would make sense to me, and hopefully the other forums would catch on. just got done reading one of his posts, on a thread he created nonetheless, at DC and he, once again, is getting reemed. surprise.
                              We actually already did ban him. Yes, after several severe "reemings". We gave him several opportunities to redeem himself, but in the end we have to do what's best for us and the drift scene in general. He contributed to the betterment of neither.
                              Last edited by hachiroku-fc3s; 12-27-2007, 08:25 PM.

Comment

I saw some of his posts on other forums...some pretty funny stuff....everything from "Mercer Island is the closest thing to Japan" to "I run from the cops" to "I'm going to use a radiator as a intercooler."

In case you are wondering...this is him....really:

THANK YOU FOR THE BAN.
                                Last edited by ZoltecRules; 12-27-2007, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X