No announcement yet.

best wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rays are nice and they dont cost a whole lot. And they got these sick a$$ F1 type nockoffs that I want.

And stock Gtr wheels are pricy here

Comment

Stock R34 GT-R rims cost alot in japan too

everyone wants them so, some shops are making and selling their own GT-R rims

Comment

NOOO ARE YOU SERIOUS

i want some stock R32 GT-R wheels

WHYMOMMY WHY THEY GOTTA COST SO MUCHHH

if you can get some driftxtreem talk to me WE CAN WORK OUT A DEAL

Comment

good drift rims...
          i dont care about style...its more of what ever i can find for cheep that i dont care about bending....even though i got some bling bling rims on the front of my car

Comment

gram light 57 16"x8 up front and 15"x9 in the rear. yea,deep dish baby

Comment

Multi-piece, deep dish (low offset) seems to be weapon of choice
              in terms of form and function.

I picked up these babies a while ago:
              (Click picture to see other high-res closeup shots and specs)...

Comment

Comment

I think these truely qualify for deep dish wheels... not those RAYS

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                    I like the Volk Racing GT-U's.

Not cheap.A set of those will run you $2000.

I also like the Gram Lights 57F's,they will also run you over $2000 for a set,also not practicle,but damn nice.I guess that's what sponsers are for.
                    im saving for these and man these are rare! The price keeps people from rolling around the streets in them. I'm crazy enough to drift in those once I get them.

Comment

Volk GTU's... ehh *shrugs shoulders* Nothing rare about a rim that can be easily rolled off the factory and sent out in a new box within one week...

Rare are ones like mine... Let me know when someone has another set in the Western Hemisphere....

Comment

why are ya all talking bout rare and expencive rims for drifting...
                        drifting aint about bling bling its about sliding the car...and if you eat poop then you need cheep rims that can be replaced easy...

Comment

Because wheels arent just for rolling on to a lot of us. Half the fun I have is finding rare wheels. And why go out to an event on ur steelies ( i hate that) when u have a nice set of wheels sitting somewhere. I drift at events with my Longchamp XR-4s, 15x6.5 +11front and 15x7 +11 rear (FLUSH).

picture of the my longchamps www.clubfr.net the 240 on the splash page

and a vid proving
                          http://www.clubfr.net/media/EricDU.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak
                            drifting aint about bling bling its about sliding the car...and if you eat poop then you need cheep rims that can be replaced easy...
                            I have to say drifting is some what about "bling bling". Look at all the top drift cars. They have huge expensive wheels, body kits and lots of money in the motor. It is about sliding the car, but who ever said drifting is cheap. Buy the volks and if you fu** them up, then go buy cheap rims. Hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak

Thats why I have 5 other set of wheels with tires that only cost me $65/set.

Comment

had a responce going.....but none of you would get it the point.

Comment

Working...
                                X