Help me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me!!

I am 18 years old and have been strongly intrested in drifting for years. Ive been driving not drifting since i was 16 i have alittle drifting experience in my friends cars but right now i drive a piece of junk. But as a graduation present i want to get a car that i can actually drift in i was thinking maybe a 240sx or somthign like that. do you have any cars that you would recomend. also what kind of tuning do you need to do to your car i know that having a lsd and your car to be real wheel drive are essential and cutting your suspension helps. what else should i do. also what kind of mateince should i do to my car before beging to drift such as replacing the break pads changin my oil running seafoam though my engine etc?

hey man!! Glad you are so interested in drifting... I would like to give you a little advice. Read more. Spend time educating yourself on things like suspension set up and take the time to research these things. All your questions have been answered here and on other forums millions of times already so use the search function and you will get all the info you need and maybe more.
    Keep a humble attitude and listen and research. Take your time and pick a car you want not what other people tell you to pick just because they have one. There are some cars that are better suited for drifting and be aware which ones these are...
    Most of all - HAVE FUN!!!! it's only drifting, so stay in school and get an education because drifting is not cheap.

Comment

Agreed.

Seat time helps.

Mod the driver first, then mod the car. S-chassis from what i hear is the easiest to start drifting.

Comment

Try this

whatever u get for a car just start drifting with it on whatever u get for stock power. go to a empty lot on a rainny day and get a feel for the car then try it again on the dry. drifting in the rain is the best way to start to get a feel for a car and it dosent hurt ur car as much. (mostly tires)

Good luck...

Comment

Working...
        X