VAUGHN GITTIN JR'S Ford Mustang RTR-X Dyno Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VAUGHN GITTIN JR'S Ford Mustang RTR-X Dyno Video

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-VwH76HOnE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wow that thing sounds so nasty

Comment

Sounds amazing, can't wait to see it ripping up a track.

Comment

Sounded like it had too much fuel at first? Full throttle and it didn't react for the first few seconds, then BAM, it comes alive! And at the end of the clip, it sounded right, like the tuning was just starting to sort out the fuel. It's going to be a beast when the tuning is done, from the looks of it.

Comment

Justin, that is not the tune, that is how DynoPak's work. They purposely load the motor after the first initial push of the throttle, then release the brake to keep the motor loaded. They are a very efficient way to tune engines for this reason.
          www.chrisforsberg.com
          www.driftalliance.com
          www.nosdrift.com
          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II View Post
            Justin, that is not the tune, that is how DynoPak's work. They purposely load the motor after the first initial push of the throttle, then release the brake to keep the motor loaded. They are a very efficient way to tune engines for this reason.
            Wow, I did not know that (well, obviously, lol). When I was watching that video and saw the butterflies go WOT and the motor not do anything, that was my first thought, a very fat fuel map or the engine is bogging down. It makes sense if you can tune on gradual loads, so that's pretty interesting that a DynoPak can do that.

Comment

Working...
            X