Rig to film drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rig to film drifting?

i thought i start this form i've seen alot of videos from cell phones too car mounted cameras. Post here for you best setups for filming...what camera you use and if you have camera mounts video and still.

Post if you know how too mount cameras on a car too inside and out.

I lost a great website from a company that makes bar mounted rigs for video cameras if you know of a company or webste too buy them please post here.

Comment

looks good perry. A girl friend of mine had this custom bar madethat cliped in using the bars/headrests and the cammera sat inbetween the seats. worked pretty well.

Comment

Yea, I just got no dash pad.

It's ziptied to the rubber support that is supposed to hold the dash pad.

I'm going to whip up something better one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftingNewbie
          looks good perry. A girl friend of mine had this custom bar madethat cliped in using the bars/headrests and the cammera sat inbetween the seats. worked pretty well.
          yea the company i saw at E3 or anther show in downtown L.A last year had a bar that hook between the 2 head rest man i wish i could find that company. Does the engine mess with the video heads sitting on the dash like that?

Comment

wow parry....well, i'd expect that in a battle tank like yours

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
              Yea, I just got no dash pad.

It's ziptied to the rubber support that is supposed to hold the dash pad.

I'm going to whip up something better one of these days.
              after many phone calls a friend called me back he told me of this site

http://store.yahoo.com/cinemasupplies/succupmoun.html

well i hope it helps for those that want it they do movie camera car stuff but have the smaller low end models some used stuff was used in Blind date tv show for those that ever watch the in car camera stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralli///Art GS
                wow parry....well, i'd expect that in a battle tank like yours
                yea, obviously lol. I fkn look through a periscope to steer. I gotta change my tracks, they are getting worn from running down so many DSM's in traffic

I have not noticed any interference from the dash.

Comment

A simple home made on: http://240sx.cubicdesign.com/article1.php Works hella great too.

B-Wurm

Comment

Im filming for a dvd and we use mounts form www.filmtools.com. Those are for normal cameras but if you want to spend a little more we use cameras from AutoXCam , those are very high quality and have a good wide angle built in. They plug up to any recording device( camera, vcr), i mount the camera inside the car under a seat in a safe place.

Comment

Saw this website during the 24 hour daytona race they sponsor a protoype i think it was a on board camera shot but they have some cool stuff

Support race sponsor and they may support you

http://www.actionvideocams.com/

Comment

hey when those camra mounts say they use a tripod mount......and my camra also say that.....but do i need an extra little attatchment or does it just screw on to it?

Comment

Auto X Cam Suction mounts have always worked great for me....a lil pricy tho

Comment

Working...
                          X