No announcement yet.

Best Touge Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Motoring's USA Touge BATTLE will reveal that the Comptech SC NSX is the best Touge car in the USA.
    SHould be available on video in about 1 month.

Max

Comment

• car 1

ae86 with a 13b Turbo engine all the nice suspension fixins with trd widebody and some 15X9 -40 wheels on there

car 2

Miata with a 13b Turbo engine with all the suspension fixins

car 3

My 240 finishing with all the fixings with some fender flairs and some 15X9's and a tomei race engine =)

car 4
      evo 5 no ayc *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Cusco 1 way in the front and cusco 1.5 way in the rear with all the cusco suspension fixings

Comment

• WAIT!!!!

one number, two words.

250 Shifter Kart

(you'd have to be a nut like me to try it though. one crash on touge = certain death)

Comment

• Originally posted by malcolm
          WAIT!!!!

one number, two words.

250 Shifter Kart

(you'd have to be a nut like me to try it though. one crash on touge = certain death)

oooh thats a hard one to beat

what the top speed of those little bad boys?

TF

Comment

• Originally posted by the_finn
            oooh thats a hard one to beat

what the top speed of those little bad boys?

TF
            from wikipedia.com:

"More serious kart racers in the USA prefer shifter karts, which have a six-speed manual transmission and a clutch to make better use of the more powerful engine. Some of these gearboxes are operated with wheel-mounted paddles. In Europe, competitive kart racers tend to prefer fixed gear 100 cc or 125 cc machines although shifters of 125 cc, 250 cc and occasionally 210 cc are also raced. Typical top speeds of racing karts are around 90 mph (145 km/h) for fixed gear and in excess of 160 mph (260 km/h) for the best shifters."

so I guess the 250's can go about 250 km/h or 160 mph... 125's can do about 120 mph or 190 km/h...

scary fast for a kart...

Comment

• SKYLINE GTR V spec II R34 NUR with same engine setup with JGTC ones lol
              and everything striped light body and mis shift fire system like that flame commming out... and all the good stuff that will kill all the cars in mountain .... hopefully

Comment

• u know, when you shoot flames, thats a bad thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS_Mania
                  SKYLINE GTR V spec II R34 NUR with same engine setup with JGTC ones
                  don't the JGTC skylines use a V8s? or is that just the supra's

TF

Comment

• James Bond's DB5, missiles and all included, so i can blow the other cars off the mountain!

91 FC TII, 13B-REW, single turbo T-04 conversion w/12 lbs boost, FMIC, upgraded radiator/cooling system, 3 inch RB downpipe and exhaust, fidanza lightweight flywheel, Tanabe coil-overs, 16" antracite AVS 7 spokers wrapped in yokohama rubber, 2.5 deg. neg camber in front, 1.0 deg in back, lowered 1", custom corner downforce wings in front and trailing rear wheel arches, stripped w/5 pt roll cage and racing seat, no AC, Brembo calipers and slitted rotors, 2 way LSD, either in white or gunmetal grey

Fiat x-1/9 w/ 13B-REW conversion (and all the stuff associated w/ it from above), widebody aero kit, full cage, stripped, racing seat (lowered and pushed back so i can fit in the damn thing), 14" BBS wheels running 2 deg camber out front, 1 in back, coilovers, lowered 2", hoosiers, aluminum wing, downforce wings on the bodykit, bigger Brembo slitted disks and calipers, the whole thing (minus the downforce bits) painted blood red.

Comment

• mk1 GTI (Rabbit GTI)

1.8l 16v motor on gixxer itb's and megasquirt
                      suitibly hot cams and valve springs, perhaps some head work
                      grab a nice header and side dump it
                      rabbit 4k tranny, probably with a taller 5th, bolt and shim kit
                      hydraulic ebrake

Shine real street suspension

strip the car to bare metal and run a basic cage, racing seat, wheel, harness.

lexan in the rear, drop the bumpers off it, and sit it on 13x8 ATS classics.

Nice, light, quick, and spinning up to 8k on ITB's you'll hear it from about a mile away.

Comment

• i like parry's idea but a 1.8t instead, with a disco potato and upgraded cooling.

Comment

• my hachi.

Comment

• and mis shift fire system like that flame commming out
                            you mean an anti-lag system for the turbo?

u know, when you shoot flames, thats a bad thing.
                            it's ok when it's off throttle, and the flames are coming out the exhaust. Watch any turbo porsche, or turbo RX7... The fast ones shoot flames off throttle. Even my vette shoots flames now and then, and it's N/A (it's also seven litres, so that might have something to do with it).

don't the JGTC skylines use a V8s? or is that just the supra's
                            you're right about the supras, but the skylines used the VQ30DETT, a twin-turbo 3 litre, V6.

James Bond's DB5, missiles and all included
                            good call, lets hope that your rival doesn't choose Bond's DB9 (or whatever was in the last one), and start behind you, and blow you off the mountain with his newer, more accurate missles!

Parry -- mk1 GTI (Rabbit GTI)
                            good idea. It'd be fast. Almost as fast as that Scirocco's Scirocco with nanotechnology that we heard so much about...

I know a guy running a car like you suggested, more or less. http://www.cieraracing.com wicked engine builder. awesome guy in general.

Comment

• JGTC cars don't have mis-firing anti-lag systems... and neither do Skylines (Unless this Nur-spec has one, which I sort of doubt)

That's basically reserved for WRC cars.

It's also TERRIBLE for the turbo.

A backfire during a shift is normal for a high-performance engine, especially when the catalytic converter is removed. It's cool too, dammit.

It's extra fuel being burned by the hot exhaust pipes when you let off the throttle from high RPMs. I can't really explain why there's extra fuel when you let off the throttle (since I...don't know...), but it has to do with the fuel map.

I do know that the anti-lag system on WRC cars is basically a fuel map designed to dump fuel into the system when the throttle is let off, causing the explosions in the exhaust to spin the turbo very quickly (so that you still have good power when you get back on the throttle).

Or something like that.

Comment

• ya, you got it.

there are injector(s) in the exhaust mani that open when the throttle is steped off of. that creates a flame, and somehow keeps the turbo spooled.

its alos loud as heck, and bad for your turbo like you said.

Comment

Working...
                                X