Stupid Celebrities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Celebrities

i was watchin cribs, car edition and Fabulous had the porsche carrera GT and he was talking about how much power it had and he was sayin it had 600 horses under the hood. it does have 600 horses, but they ain't under the hood. the engines in the rear. if you own one then you should know where the engine is

haha i noticed the same thing.. he was pointin to the boot, i was like dumarse!

Comment

and when he was showin the bentley i realized celebs put chrome rims on almost the cars the own

Comment

i was also wondering how you change the title under your username. do you have to get a certain amount of post?

Comment

Originally posted by R0llin_0n_15s
          i was also wondering how you change the title under your username. do you have to get a certain amount of post?
          yup

Comment

R0llin', you are most definitely a newbie. I hope it doesn't change.

The hood is whatever covers the engine, at least in American vernacular.

Comment

he can afford to call it whatever he wants.

stfu already with your stupid posts!

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                R0llin', you are most definitely a newbie. I hope it doesn't change.

The hood is whatever covers the engine, at least in American vernacular.
                he's from lincoln, nebraska.

Judging by locaiton, economy, weather, and other factors I'm pretty sure that is part of Russia.

Comment

You can cheat and change the title under your name. I think you just go under user cp up by the search button.

Comment

You can cheat and change the title under your name. I think you just go under user cp up by the search button.
                    You still have to have a certain number of post to do it. I think it is like 75 or something. Maybe 100.

Comment

nah I don't think you have to have a certain amount of posts. I did it a long time ago.

And i agree with GRiDRaceTech. I'm pretty sure the hood is most anything that covers the engine. Now if *insert celebrity name here* was pointing at the front of the car as he was doing this, then he is an idiot.

Comment

the brits call it a bonnet....lol but hood works here... maybe my butflap covers my parts....

Comment

and then theres busta bust who puts 24s on his lambo...

Comment

umm ya can someone answer a simple question for me, why do you care about their cars ? most of us will never own one, just worry about yourself and your won ride.

and about the chrome, i guess its a black thing ahah, black peoplep love chrome stuff, trust me i should know.

Comment

dudesters dont know the first thing about drifting!!!

dude all yhall are wrong its just people with money like to show it off and by making the car look nice and fast it makes them look nice as pros but in all reality if you were to race one of them you would most likely win
                              thats for sure!!!
                              i know i did when kids talk junk so when you get on the track and work it out you just drift your butt around that conner and keep it going seeing as most off them dont know how to drift!!!!
                              anyways i am a new to this site i would like some people to hit up the girls page bye for now!!!!
                              one love
                              for the racing queen!!!!
                              daniella

Comment

Working...
                              X