Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hey what is that?

Originally posted by InfiniBoy
    wait..excuse my naivite but what is that..the bar thing that she's holding...its not her shift knob cause its down there...wtf is it!?

P.S. overalls girl IS hot...i dunno what youre talkin about....plus her cute mannerisms...i forgot who else said it earlier but i know there are people that agree!

I think you find a post regarding about that "Huge stick" I think the subject line is "What is that huge...." whatever it was.

Anyways.. its a front brake lever. Its a cheat kind of thing. If you can't do the Heel and Toe, that lever is the next best thing.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing... thats pretty cool, but I bet it'd be hard to get used to. My *Censored**Censored**Censored* is tall though, so its kinda hard to heel-toe.

Comment

Originally posted by PearlWhiteMike
        i was talking about the first one

and the car really isnt ugly, but certainly not the way im goign with mine
        yep, she really isn't that great looking.......I'd still fuk.

Comment

is that called a line lock? is it used to burnout but not move? i mite be gettin mixed up, but i remember my cousin talkin about something like that so he could burn out in his camaro without moving.

Comment

NO

A line lock is a switch activated front brake device. Similar but different. Different applications call for different devices, you were on the right track tho.

Like the other guy said, it's a cheat for not being able to heel-toe(THAT'S got to suck!)

What a *Censored**Censored**Censored* thread, why did I post on this???

Comment

Re: NO

Originally posted by Sideways_In_SD
              A line lock is a switch activated front brake device. Similar but different. Different applications call for different devices, you were on the right track tho.

Like the other guy said, it's a cheat for not being able to heel-toe(THAT'S got to suck!)

What a *Censored**Censored**Censored* thread, why did I post on this???
              To get your count up.

Comment

Beats the crap out of your drift chicks!!

You won´t find anyone more perfect than her.

http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.a...ure&entryid=33

You have to check this out. and please post a reply or 278 or more.=)

Sorry for not attaching images, they would only save as HTML links=(

Comment

my drift woman
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Coiloverkid; 12-11-2003, 03:46 AM.

Comment

...and her car
                    Attached Files

Comment

happy 2 year, dear.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Damn you're lucky! I wish we had chicks like that here in slOhio. Most are just attention whores or too stupid to figure out what drifting is.

Comment

Originally posted by nightracer
                          Damn you're lucky! I wish we had chicks like that here in slOhio. Most are just attention whores or too stupid to figure out what drifting is.
                          dude she had a 71 bug the she would drift, i talked her into getting a nissan so she wouldnt kill her self!

Comment

Nice ride

Comment

Re: NO

Originally posted by Sideways_In_SD
                              Ive seen similar devices for use as a not rachet handbrake also (hence keeping the rachet one for legality) Altho I just use a Fly off HB.

EDIT: Nice women BTW.... Lovin that Hello Kitty'd up 240

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                                X