2010 Garage BOSO S15 @ FORMULA DRIFT Long Beach, April 9-10th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Garage BOSO S15 @ FORMULA DRIFT Long Beach, April 9-10th 2010

Above is some pictures of our car of 2009 Formula Drift car.

Ross Petty Driver and Co-Owner of Garage BOSO is the pilot of this car. Just to let everyone know this car was fully built in our facility in 2009. Just to let you see what we do everyday at Garage BOSO. We will be posting up the restructuring of the car for the 2010 Formula Drift Season. We are starting a little late on the build but we will be ready. Yes, we will be running the same car from last year with many changes!!!!!!!!

New look, lighter chassis, more power...

We won best looking car of the year. (Formula Drift 2009)
    We got Import Tuner Front Cover Issue (Dec. 2009).
    In Formula Drift 2009 we got 13th place overall standings!

Last year was a little crazy, this year we are looking for a poduim!!!!!

Preparation, fabrication, tuning and painting all by Garage BOSO. Just a heads up. We are taking in Dyno tuning work now.. Need to raise money for parts!!!! We tune on Dynapacks.

Check out pictures below of the start of the project. We are really busy here at the shop, I will do my best to keep the build updates!!!!

-Frank Siharath (Co-Owner/Tuner of Garage BOSO)

Last edited by RACETUNE; 02-12-2010, 01:10 AM.

Day 3 still working with body............

Comment

Lookin' awesome guys! I gotts some new titanium stuff for you! The good stuff!
      Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

cant wait to see the new looks... whats the plan to get more power?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHampton View Post
          Lookin' awesome guys! I gotts some new titanium stuff for you! The good stuff!
          Ryan!!!! Send it!!! I am currently waiting the new brake system. Need all lighter fasteners and hardware. I want to lgihten up everything!!!!Thanks for the support. Call me here or email me..

Originally posted by boo View Post
          cant wait to see the new looks... whats the plan to get more power?
          Mostly just freeing up flow, restrictions, basically anything that gave me issues last year will be fixed.

Friday!! what a great day!! Anyway We got some new parts today. HPI Japan is now one of our sponsors for this year. Got all new Acrylic glass HPI Japan!!! (Super light weight material half of the original weight of original glass.)

Special Thanks to HPI!!!!!!!!!!
          *Still early in the day, Richard working with the body work, fitment of the kit, making sure everything is perfect. We got to look good for round 1. Below are some more pictures of updates.

Comment

Ross has Hair now?

Comment

Originally posted by Checowa View Post
              Ross has Hair now?
              Yes, he has hair.

Check out my getto video of the start of the build.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcqX-A7qG7c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcqX-A7qG7c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Change the paint scheme, PLEASE. Or don't use gold at least. God, I hate gold paint, looks retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by RACETUNE
                  <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pm6p_rfoEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pm6p_rfoEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                  rb powered volvo!! damn that's a new one

Comment

Originally posted by boo View Post
                    rb powered volvo!! damn that's a new one

We call it a Volvo, it's a Nissan Stagea with an RB26.

Comment

Huh, I didn't know that guy from the food network liked drifting.

Destroy in Long Beach Ross, I'm sure the car will be just as awesome if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post
                        Huh, I didn't know that guy from the food network liked drifting.

Destroy in Long Beach Ross, I'm sure the car will be just as awesome if not more.
                        Damn he's ugly!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!! he will kill it at Long Beach!!!

Comment

Today is Saturday. Started a little late today, so much thing to prepare and setup. Less than 2 months for the first race, time is flying.. Anyway we had parts come in today for Okinawa Japan, Special thanks to Robby, Will, Eric in helping me find the Diff we needed for our racecar. I have the diff apart now, checking condition of all the parts and see what direction we need to go, so we have 3 different gear to use depending on track setup. I wish we had that super cool quick change but that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* cost hella lot, well anyway Thanks to all the Okinawa Friends for calling your guys and having you guys hit up all the junk yards. We really really apreiciate all your help.

-Frank

Comment

but will these upgrades allow for Ross to dump sounds?

Comment

Originally posted by RACETUNE View Post
                              Uhh, what's with the pea-shooter? Ross getting ancy?

Comment

Working...
                              X