X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
    A ground level camera

Forward to 1:13 for some awesome digger cam action

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i4mVqcRYFto&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded &version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i4mVqcRYFto&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded &version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

A must for tracks like atlanta and sonoma

Gotcha ok.. so that's what I would call a POV shot.. def in the plans!!

Comment

My only complaint really was loss of audio quite frequently at all the events I watched. I think that's just part of working out the kinks though. Otherwise great job and thanks!

Comment

Speaking of driftstream

What ever happened to the updates that were talked about on this thread. The streams seems just about the same from last year. The UAE stream was a real step up, but it hasn't carried over to the regular season.

Comment

And the individual runs are splice poorly. When you click Conrads first place qualifying run it starts at the horseshoe. There are many more, how hard is it to divide clips?

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
            Speaking of driftstream

What ever happened to the updates that were talked about on this thread. The streams seems just about the same from last year. The UAE stream was a real step up, but it hasn't carried over to the regular season.
            The UAE Event was a very special event and we had an incredible amount of resources at our disposal. Our long term goal is for every Driftstream at that level. We will get there.

I would like to add that we did have two go-pro's at Long Beach in very cool POV areas that I thought was pretty cool. This event we had a judges booth cam and instituted having a driver that failed to Qual. to come up and interact (chat) with online fans as well as the fans attending the event live.

So far we have had Chris Forsberg / Vaughn Gittin Jr. / Rhys Millen and Sam Hubinette .. not to shabby..

\
            Last edited by driftstream; 05-12-2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
              And the individual runs are splice poorly. When you click Conrads first place qualifying run it starts at the horseshoe. There are many more, how hard is it to divide clips?

We tried out a new feature on J.tv that allows us to CUT during a live broadcast so we can archive to youtube quicker.. we learned our lesson as it did not work out well and didn't cut when it said it was going to cut. If you notice Top 32 and Top 16 didn't have that issue. Sorry for the hassle on those qual runs

Comment

Originally posted by driftstream View Post
                We tried out a new feature on J.tv that allows us to CUT during a live broadcast so we can archive to youtube quicker.. we learned our lesson as it did not work out well and didn't cut when it said it was going to cut. If you notice Top 32 and Top 16 didn't have that issue. Sorry for the hassle on those qual runs
                Can you guys go back and fix it? It's awkward to show people a 20 second clip with two windows open.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
                  Can you guys go back and fix it? It's awkward to show people a 20 second clip with two windows open.
                  If that was possible we would have never put the ones up we did.. very sorry about that.. but won't happen again.

Comment

Working...
                  X