No announcement yet.

*OFFICIAL* Drawing and Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a pixel art car. It started orignally as a stock RX7 Manga car, an i turned it into this.
    Attached Files

Comment

And here's an S13...look at teh RX7 above, so much cooler.
      Attached Files

Comment

gee, you guys got some skills.

My drawings don't look like any of yours but remember i am almost 14.
        I cant take art on school cus then i need to do music apreciation(you have to write your own music), art, and Drama Or dance(stupid!!!!)

I draw every day and the curves and angles never come out right and don't get me started about my wheels, their scuare and egg shaped at the same time.

I m so jealus.

Comment

gee, you guys got some skills.

My drawings don't look like any of yours but remember i am almost 14.
          I cant take art on school cus then i need to do music apreciation(you have to write your own music), art, and Drama Or dance(stupid!!!!)

I draw every day and the curves and angles never come out right and don't get me started about my wheels, their scuare and egg shaped at the same time.

I m so jealus.

Comment

Heres sumthign i drew a few years ago.. it sucks and has tons of errors but who cares
            Attached Files

Comment

Check out the Steel k'nex wing hahaha
              Attached Files

Comment

There a little out of prospective but they look pretty good none-the-less. Im working on my prospective now... check out my drawing a couple pages ago, you can see on the Porsche 924 Carrera GT it is a little tall. Well keep drawing!

Comment

yea i know, i can draw much better now those are like 2 years old, but im too busy to sit down and whip sumthign out these days

Comment

Hey, I've been drawing cars for about two years. I don't always have the time but it gives me somethin to do when i'm bored in class. i have a bunch on my walls, mostly sports cars. maybe i'll put some up sometime.

Comment

Comment

14yrolddrifter, I really hope your not trying to pass those off as drawing.

Comment

yeah 14, those are just regular pictures with photoshop filters on, poser.

Comment

more then meets the eye!!

http://www.cheesetank.com/images/mar...ransformer.jpg
                            Attached Files

Comment

pretty crappy

http://www.cheesetank.com/images/mark/240sx_club.JPG
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Munch; 10-02-2004, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Here's my final model from school last term. It wasn't supposed to be a "car" per say, it was supposed to be a representation of one as a form. Basically, something to introduce us to car design in a cool way: Single seater, open wheel formula-type vehicle. This one, if it were to be a real car would have the driver sitting slightly offcenter to the left, with his head against the faired in headrest that sticks up. As a scale reference, thsoe are R/C super touring wheels and tires, and the overall model is about 16-17 inches long.

This term i am doing a new car from Subaru that would be v6, AWD,a dn compete with the G35 coupe and 3 series and IS300, etc... Except it would look way more unique than that (it would be for the model year 2012. BUt we don't make a model this term, we spend all 14 weeks working out proportions and sketching and come up with a final package within our production dimensions (that we determine and make, such as wheelbase, height, ground clearance, etc...) then the final is what we call a "tape drawing" with flexible black tape that basically works out what our car would be in side profile view and exact dimensions that engineers could work from. Plus, we still need it to look like our ideation sketches (the multiple view drawings that show the 3d surface form of our vehicles). Hmm this one would be hard to explain without seeing it, so in December i'll post it up.

Anyways, onto the Bugatti model from last term...

Hope you like it... oh yeah, those are scale Project Mu 13 inch rotors and 6 piston calipers. I reduced some parts due to materiel thickness and the scale of this model being like... 1:11 or 1:12. I still have the file so when i build my 1:4 or 1:5 scale models in 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th term (i'm 2nd term right now) I will have some bitchin, exact replicas of the Project Mu brakes, vented rotors and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X