ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRIFT DAY 20 + Official Club4AG Meet (OCT. 23rd - California Speedway)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFT DAY 20 + Official Club4AG Meet (OCT. 23rd - California Speedway)

Official Club4AG meet and Drift Day 20; October 23rd at the California Speedway

Drift Association and Club4ag announces its first and final official Club4ag meet of 2004 in conjunction with Drift Day 20 held at California Speedway on October 23. The event will be in Lot 12, the back section at California Speedway.

To celebrate the meet, Moto at Club4ag will be giving prizes for attendees as part of our appreciation for the support Club4AG and Drift Association has received in 2004.

Added to the festivities is also Drift RC demo supported by Yokomo and Club4AG quizzes to display your knowledge of Club4ag.

Drift Day 20 and the Club4AG meet is proudly sponsored by Falken Tires, RS-R USA, Enkei wheels and Tanabe.

About Drift Association:

Drift Association is the founders of Drift Day and co-organizers of Drift Showoff, RS-R Drift Festival and D1 Grand Prix. Drift Day are events that helps drivers learn drifting throughout the U.S. For more information about Drift Day and Drift Association, please visit Driftday.com Information about Club4AG and the rear wheel drive Toyota Corolla can be found at Club4ag.com

is this the one thats going to be at Infinion Race way? or is this Some totally differnt thing? please answer quickly that i know if i should goto Infinion tommrow?

Comment

"at the California Speedway"

Originally posted by prophet
      is this the one thats going to be at Infinion Race way? or is this Some totally differnt thing? please answer quickly that i know if i should goto Infinion tommrow?

Comment

So is that Infinion thing still on?

Comment

Working...
        X