anyone play any drifting video games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone play any drifting video games?

anyone play any drifting video games? if so which ones I play mostly D1 Grand Prix, mostly Prostreet but its a bit off , I learning a bit also in Grand turismo 3 and 4

Mario Kart and Crazy Taxi.

(I also make hybrids in GT3)

Comment

Forza 2....

Comment

I have a bunch of cars tuned to drift in midnight club 3... its a horrible drifting simulation though. come to think of it, theres a lot of things wrong with that game... like the fact that the ME 412 idles at 25 mph. in 7th gear...

ah well, its still fun to impress the kiddies playing online

Comment

Gran Turismo 3 and Forza 1 are the best games for drifting.

Comment

Tokyo Extreme Racer Drift 1&2...touge fun, the 2nd game is much better
            Need For Speed Carbon...too easy
            Need For Speed Pro Street...getting a high points score is difficult, but its fun
            Gran Turismo 4...hhmm i think i have like 20 S13 and 15 S14 haha
            Forza 1...very nice
            Forza 2...tire wear makes it annoying, but swapping engines is fun, FR preludes, civics, and other hondas haha, as well as FR Skyline GT-R
            Juiced 2...way too easy
            Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift, very little drifting, too much highway racing...you couldnt even practice on the drift courses, just race
            D1 Grand Prix...fun drifting, but no story, game progression, anything...you start as a pro
            Project Gotham Racing (the last one)...nice drifting

damn, i play video games way too much

Comment

txrd2

Tokyo extreme racer drift 2 and txr3. They are almost educational like Gran torismo. wish i had played them before i started with the real thing

Comment

GT4, Initial D (which kinda blows on playstation 2 without a wheel), Forza 1 & 2
                NFS Pro Street

Comment

Basically gt3 gt4 and pro street. No other games are more real than that. Forza could get close, but it can't match those games.

GT3 the physics are awesome but i always have to use the ebrake and gas for a clutch kick. gt4 is too fake, you get no drift distance whatsoever, but I still do ok in that game. Pro street is really real with actual understeer, oversteer and all of that stuff. you rarely spin out though.

Comment

juced 2 hot import nights is cool, only rented it a few times for the ps2 but in the dna lab where you can choose tacks and stuff is pretty rad, if you havea wheel pedal set you can actually toe heel and have it react correctly

Comment

gran turismo 5 prologue...worth the $40 in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by piper1 View Post
                        juced 2 hot import nights is cool, only rented it a few times for the ps2 but in the dna lab where you can choose tacks and stuff is pretty rad, if you havea wheel pedal set you can actually toe heel and have it react correctly
                        I think of all the games mentioned, this one sounds the best. But my favorites would be GT3, TXRD2 (because of the touge), and Forza 2. I think if the took the graphics,mods and car damage from Forza 2, the playability from GT3, the courses from TXRD2, and the car list from GT4, that would be the perfect drifting game.

Comment

GT5: Prologue

Comment

Mario KArt Wii

Comment

Originally posted by DriftAE88 View Post
                              anyone play any drifting video games? if so which ones I play mostly D1 Grand Prix, mostly Prostreet but its a bit off , I learning a bit also in Grand turismo 3 and 4

Yea as a matter of fact I do .. I Drift on Forza Motorsport 2 faithfully and pretty much any other game that drifting is possible

so
                              Forza Motorsport 1
                              Forza Motorsport 2
                              Testdrive Unlimited < real fun game
                              i would say pgr 4 but pgr 4 is most like power sliding mostly but it is possible

Comment

Working...
                              X