Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
    Congrats to Estie!

I heard it was good times. I'm sorry I missed out.
    Why you fronting?

More like sh*t times I heard... It's too f*cking bad because I was rooting for NOPI since Matt Petty will be one of the judge and thinking, IF anyone can bring NOPI down rock 'n roll kinda way will be Matt Mother*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing Petty but instead, it's sinking (from what i heard, i never use facts, facts are for liars) because they have an idiot judge aka Mike Peters.

I heard some people got fine for being a drifter, some people got DQ for drifting too close for tandem, I heard, and I heard, and I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post

some people got DQ for drifting too close for tandem, I heard, and I heard, and I heard.

Well I was there and Blake didnt get DQ'ed for drifting to close he lost the run against brian due to him straightening out behind Brian. I have photos to prove it to. Blake got very close to brian but to avoid hitting him he straightened out and lost drift and missed the first swing of the manji

I was mostly pissed off because there was announcing during practice but not during the tandems, nobody really knew what was going on or who advanced since we heard nothing.

Comment

seriously nopi please do yourself a favor and DROP MIKE PETERS. this guy is killing your series. and needs to stay in texas.

Comment

Why you fronting?

More like sh*t times I heard... It's too f*cking bad because I was rooting for NOPI since Matt Petty will be one of the judge and thinking, IF anyone can bring NOPI down rock 'n roll kinda way will be Matt Mother*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing Petty but instead, it's sinking (from what i heard, i never use facts, facts are for liars) because they have an idiot judge aka Mike Peters.

I heard some people got fine for being a drifter, some people got DQ for drifting too close for tandem, I heard, and I heard, and I heard.
          I no front! I can always count on your for the real dirt behind the dirt .

I like Matt Patty also. The first time I drifted was at one of his events in MD. He was my hero after that day. He's part of the reason I love to drift. He probably doesn't remember, but he cheered me on and gave me cool advice...even though I was spinning out 6 times a run. He never acted frustrated with me. The event was really like being with family, even though you didn't know everyone. So my first experience drifting was really great thanks to him. I figured he'd clean the place up. I guess you can only do so much.

Comment

I no front! I can always count on your for the real dirt behind the dirt .

I like Matt Patty also. The first time I drifted was at one of his events in MD. He was my hero after that day. He's part of the reason I love to drift. He probably doesn't remember, but he cheered me on and gave me cool advice...even though I was spinning out 6 times a run. He never acted frustrated with me. The event was really like being with family, even though you didn't know everyone. So my first experience drifting was really great thanks to him. I figured he'd clean the place up. I guess you can only do so much.
            And you didn't give him any head?

wtf is wrong with you... He put an event, he cheered for you and he wasn't even frustrated... and you didn't give back any favor?

Comment

wtf is wrong with you... He put an event, he cheered for you and he wasn't even frustrated... and you didn't give back any favor?
              You are very presumptuous

Comment

Yeah tracy thats a major party foul

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
                  Yeah tracy thats a major party foul
                  *ahem* back on subject

Who's been reading this?
                  http://wreckedmagazine.com/blog/2008...iami/#comments

Comment

*ahem* back on subject

Who's been reading this?
                    http://wreckedmagazine.com/blog/2008...iami/#comments

Too much reading, my head is about asplode.

Comment

Why you fronting?

Almost work safe, my cemera crew has a bit of a potty mouth problem.

I put the videos up today here raw and un-edited:

Blake Leading
                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...63919644310478

Brian Leading
                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80914377212132
                      Last edited by a2low240; 04-08-2008, 06:43 PM.

Comment

If this stuff keeps up i doubt i'll even consider going to nopi when it comes through town.

Comment

Originally posted by a2low240 View Post
                          Almost work safe, my cemera crew has a bit of a potty mouth problem.

I put the videos up today here raw and un-edited:

Blake Leading
                          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...63919644310478

Brian Leading
                          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80914377212132
                          Yeah the second video proves what I was talking about earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
                            Well I was there and Blake didnt get DQ'ed for drifting to close he lost the run against brian due to him straightening out behind Brian. I have photos to prove it to. Blake got very close to brian but to avoid hitting him he straightened out and lost drift and missed the first swing of the manji

I was mostly pissed off because there was announcing during practice but not during the tandems, nobody really knew what was going on or who advanced since we heard nothing.

That was mostly due to the rain, the PA guy didnt want his *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ruined with the rain. I think it would have helped big time if there was more people as far as staff over at the road course helping out.

Comment

Hahaha I <3 Mike petters that guy is so awesome!

+1,000,000 for Mike for getting an even bigger ego on being a judge
                              +5 for NOPI for getting this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored*
                              -1,000,000,000,000 for drifting

Thanks NOPI for killing somthing that has been a major part of my life, I dont even have to live in FL to know how jacked up this event was........

Like Al I dont need facts I go by what i hear.

Comment

huh guys ... its NOPI
                                Drifting is Midget wrestling to them

Comment

Working...
                                X