D1 f$#%#@ rocked!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 f$#%#@ rocked!!!

Just got home, f---ing amazing. too bad all the us competitors were eliminated. great show awesome drifting. cant quite put it into words.....you had to be there. now if only they could get a handle on the f%$#^*& will call window. 2 hrs. of waiting...at least they said that they are planning on making the US the first round of D1 every year!!!

Anyone with pics?

Comment

D1 WAS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of fun. and the smell of the burning rubber made me wiggle with glee i met 2 boardies but didnt see the mighty chas or others anyways i hope everyone that went had a good time and everyone who didnt buy the vid when its out

i have pics but not of the race cars since my cam wont zoom that much

Comment

Some day... Thats what i tell myself... Some day... Maybe next year... I'll come all the way out there and see it...make a lil trip of it...

Comment

I feel your pain.

Comment

re:

nice to hear that you had a good time
            hope to make it out this year, but due to an unexpected blown engine and a *Censored**Censored**Censored* 300 dollar ticket i just got i couldnt make it out this year

Comment

It feels like I missed out on a field trip.

Comment

yeah it was great, esp that viper smashing the wall and spinning out 2 times...heck it sounded and looked evil tho

Does anybody know if Daijrio (with the S13 that got totalled) had a steering failure, because he just went in a straight line and smashed the wall at like 30 or 40 something

Comment

Originally posted by VersionS13
                  It feels like I missed out on a field trip.

Yeah... This blows. Its like listening to people first period the next day in school after tha party you missed...

"Yeah... Kristen and Ashley got fuked up and started makin out topless on the table.."
                  "VIPER FUKING DRIFTING!" ( )

They mean the same to me...

Stupid Indiana Grr... grr... grr...

Comment

i want pics!!! I'm stuck in Chicago!!! PLEASE someone post up PICS!

thank you

Comment

THAT ROCKED!!! I have like 60+ pics. I will post some tomorrow or monday. I also have 2 low quality vids (i think theyre illegal). Man I personally had the best time. I had great seats. Also, near the end I snuck over to the back of the track. I was able to take some close up pics of the cars. OMG I was only like less than 20 feet away from all the pros and theyre cars. Just as I was about to take some pics of everyone MY CAMERA BATTERY RAN OUT!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!! I was SO close. Anyways I walked away with some Option Magazines, FREEEE Initial D books, Free Drifting Magazines, Free T-Shirt, NOt free D1GP hat, an autograph from Katsuhiro Ueo, and a Small scale model of Nomu-Kens Skyline that I GOT HIM TO AUTOGRAPH. MAN tHATS AWESOME!!! Oh yeah, and when I snuck to the back It was during and after the ending formation runs. All the drivers where partying and celebrating.
                      Last edited by driftersil80; 02-28-2004, 11:10 PM.

Comment

i was bumed both rotora guys got droped, didnt even get to see ernie run...

Comment

If they are going to make it the first event of each season then I hope they find a different track. People are going to think the USA is a joke if the only track they ever drift here is a huge open circle with cones and k-barriers and stuff ...

Comment

ill give the US guys about maybe after about 3/4 of the season they will be in the finals atleast once

Comment

Man, it sucks for all of us over here on the east side of the nation. Well, maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X