Racist judges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist judges?

Ok, I just got back from the D1....I am very pissed at the fact that the jasper supra was eliminated, and he was pressuring the other driver like mad, and the judges shouldn't have couted this first spin, because the crowd was screaming ONE MORE TIME for that match between him and some team orange member, so they went one more time, and he lost, and the crowd was booing the judges, because most thought that he should have made it, i guess the judges just wated to kill off the last american driver....

oh yeah i think the japanese driver was fukada
    Last edited by CrazyDrifter456; 02-28-2004, 10:00 PM.

hey, your back from D1 already? can u please enlighten all non-D1 attendees on the highlights?

Comment

dude wasnt even american home fry
      he hails from sweeden. AND MISTAKE NUMBER ONE IS YOU DO NOT DISCREDIT THE JUDGING OF TSUCHIYA, MANUBU and SUZUKI.
      These guys know what a drift is and I understand ur argument whatever reason it was it was not because of race. THIS IS D1 USA afterall

Comment

In a REAL competion ONE MORE TIME means nothing

Comment

Originally posted by sidebyslide
          dude wasnt even american home fry
          he hails from sweeden. AND MISTAKE NUMBER ONE IS YOU DO NOT DISCREDIT THE JUDGING OF TSUCHIYA, MANUBU and SUZUKI.
          These guys know what a drift is and I understand ur argument whatever reason it was it was not because of race. THIS IS D1 USA afterall
          please, i will give you some credit if you were there, but thats *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, they were even, and he was the LAST non-japanese person left, and i would say they should have went in to a deathmatch, but those judges....

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
            In a REAL competion ONE MORE TIME means nothing
            dude if you were there to see it you would understand, most people were booing the judges on that decision

Comment

yea but it doesnt matter, the judges decisions are final

Comment

So what if you guys were booing them on their decision. He spun, he messed up and he lost. That's what happens if you don't do it right. Thats not racist, thats being a good judge. They made the right call if what you say is true.

Comment

i'm not going on...you don't seem to get the point...you weren't there, i could carry this for ever

Comment

The americans aernt good enough anyways.. there style just does not compare

Comment

i was there, i didnt feel like the judges made a bad call. and even if they did, i would hardly consider it racist.

Comment

americans have alot to learn

Comment

Who gives a crap, someone post some videos already damn it!

Comment

Way to welcome the D1 drivers and judges from japan to the US.

BOO THEM?!?.. yea GREAT IDEA.

they bring an event that we all enjoy, all the way from japan. can you immage the cost?.. all the work involved?. Lets just hope they continue to bring the D1 GP and other great events to north america. jeez.. Im surprized nobody yelled out "thats why we dropped the bomb(s) on you!"

Aye Nako!

Comment

I think the biggest problem with american drift fans...or some people who consider them to be so. Is that they support their american drivers a little to much. I mean sure support them in what they are doing. But if they screw up then they screw up. I kept hearing about the last d1 about how ernie fixmer got screwed over and that he should have beat imamura. I watched some footage from my friend who had a good view of the whole track. And ernies line taking was total crap...sure he got it out nice, had alot of smoke, etc. But his line and speed consistancy was crap. While I support the US drifters...I saw the footage and accept that he ACTUALLY LOST not that they hated the american drivers.

While I didnt see this run between the supra and the drift xtreme drifter. I'm guessing he lost for a reason and that everyone is just to blinded by the fact that hes not one of the japan guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X