who was there??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who was there??

post if u were at the d1...and if u were surprised in who won...honestly i was surprise...and that ueo didnt do so good...but then again he had car prob...so u cant blame him...

aren't there like 3 active threads like this going right now?.. bah.. in any event, i was there.. it was a great time

Comment

i went
      had the best time for a long while. def a great way to spend sat.

Comment

yea I was there. I went down to cali from seattle washington. It was worth any penny. I didn't get the VIP pass though. next time its a definate buy. I plan on going to all D1 events from now on when they come here. ITS WORTH IT! trust me to all that didn't go. START SAVING NOW!

Comment

i went it was cool...i liked the cone boy the most...especially when fell...lol..i want alot of ppl to go next time because it is worth every penny u have...(atleast 30 dollars worth of pennies...lol)

Comment

yeah i went it freakin tight only part i didnt like were 25 bip passes last year it was only 5 buckas more
            but got a great spot with a whole in the fence got some awesome video if it all with my digi cam especailly the formation run thas was some crazy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X