*Flash Options Fraud Victim Please Help*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe_black
    Bill of Lading just hit my hands. I will keep you all posted.
    Good job with getting this taken care of, you should post up this info on other boards so that people that Flash Options has jacked can get a chance to get their money or orders.

Zilvia & FreshAlloy is a good place to start.

We need to help each other when it comes to things like this because it could happen to any of us.

Comment

He is coming to the states in 1 week I think now is the time to try to apprehend him.
      Last edited by Joe_black; 03-31-2006, 11:35 AM.

Comment

i say find him and whoop some A$$$

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
          i say find him and whoop some A$$$

I am going to hopefully have US Cusoms Officers detain him.

Comment

Hey Joe Black I was hopeing you can help me! I also ordered a front clip from flash options in may and haven't received anything. I have filed complaints with the consumer protection agency and the FBI but they said all they can do is try and shut them down, nothing for my money or my clip. Can you give me any advice on how to get either of them, and the information about who this Gavin guy is and how I can reach him. As of the past 4 months I cant reach anyone with flash options and I dont know where to go next with this.

Comment

What did you order pm me all the info and prices and I will try to contact him. He is here in the states now...

Comment

do you have any pictures of the front clip?

Comment

with the right lawyer, you could hold him in this country

Comment

You get me the info on the lawyer and I will make sure we all receive out proper settlement.

Comment

Yeah, I will post up pictures of the clip tomorrow.. It is not even a clip is a crashed out pile of trash. He said he will replace the damaged bumper and the fenders and will ship me a b16 swap to compensate, we will see..... I really don't trust him after all he has done to me. G---- talks a lot of trash and tells me that he doesn't care and that if I don't clear his name he will not replace my parts. He doesn't understand how to do business. He is here in the USA and is too cowardly to call me and I have given him my number multiple times!
                      Last edited by Joe_black; 03-31-2006, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Pictures!!

It even gets better as you can see you can see the car caught on fire on top of the severe damage and cracked transmission, and all the destroyed parts!
                        Last edited by Joe_black; 03-31-2006, 11:36 AM.

Comment

He also told me that if I don't tell you all that he is giving me a b16 that he will not ship the engine to me..... What a pice of $hit!!! As of today he also told me that he is not replacing any parts and that he doesn't care this issue and he doesn't want to do business with me... LOL !!!! So much for customer satasfaction !!!

Comment

first of all, joseph bacon II is definately a person who find all opportunity to get as much as possible, including asking for a K20A FRONT CLIP as replacement.

Remember I laugh at you for that.

2nd) It's personal as my name is inside, he promise to remove it as soon as he got the bill of lading. I release without questioning. (he did not) .. he was being a fool to think I'm not sending, even thou it took long, but reason is because JOSEPH transfered half and promised the other half, and he went missing for months... and when he transfered the money, I couldn't wait longer but sold that clip and got him a replacement... I told him there is problem with the new clip and requires new parts.. he say it was okay.. just send it over.. i even took the extra effort to send him video clip of the dented sport rims.. Showed him pictures of the clip.. exactly.. he was okay with it..

3rd) When it arrive, he told me the problems, I was good enough to say sure no problem.. when i'm back from america..

4th) I just request him to get rid of my name on the forums ... he didn't want too.. and he thinks it's being smart

You got your stuff worth of stuff as far as I'm concern.. I can say blame it on the shipper for the broken parts, like fenders !.. When i say i will SEND a FREE B16A CLIP with shipping.. there was not a problem until joseph bacon II .

Reason I'm in america is to get hold of a license to clear custom easier and faster! due to the tons of stuck motors over here.. There wont' be delays on shipment again.. if things goes well , there will not be a problem in future

flashoptions have been in business for 4 years. .we have problems but that's business.. find a perfect jdm engine supplier , everyone have their sort of problems..

but i'm here to face those who haev a problem.. email me sales@flashoptions.com
                            i will solve it, it's our duty to make sure all customer is happy and resolve..
                            p/s = dont' send 2--3 emails of the same kind as it will automatically put your email into our ban list.. try info@flashoptions.com instead

gavin / flashoptions

Comment

Try to cover your tracks ----, you better run and hide!!!

Nice try G-----, very nice try!!!

You guys I am completely entitled to ask for the damaged parts and the parts that were never shipped right? Look at the garbage he shipped and you be the judge. G---- told me that if I would pull all the info I posted on him he would give me a 1st gen b16 and give me a type r bumper that had not been demolished...wow that is a great deal G----... please You expect me to believe you after all the lies and deceit. You are a coward and you always have been, I never went missing... kind of funny because you got my money anyways so why should you ship me the correct parts.

Not one time did G--- EVER tell me that he swapped the clips and sold my clip that was PAID for! Why would i say give me a piece of $hit you have to be a complete idiot to say something like that. I told you I would tell everyone i received the clip in when i did and i did. I also told them about how you sent me a heap of junk!

G--- you can say my name all you want in this forum, I have nothing to hide you want your name removed so you can go into hiding again. If any of you want to contact me you can email me at jdm_source@msn.com and I will tell you the whole story! With proof to back it up!!!!!

Everyone I will be posting up all of the false promises that he has given me and all the crap he has told me in the past. G--- trust me you have no fans here and it is just going to spread!!!

I am in the works of making a website just to warn consumers against G-- and F---------.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Joe_black; 03-31-2006, 12:57 PM.

Comment

DOWN WITH FLASH OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! gavin your in for a world of hurt you screwed one to many

Comment

Working...
                                X