No announcement yet.

Bubble Shift Knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can no one post a pic of these? I think ive seen em once... big clear shift nob with bubbles... and a light? i have no cig liter want a clear one...

btw just curiouse to see what they look like dont want a giant Dildo! as a shiftnob but a giant Dildo lookin shiftknob with bubbles i could do

Comment

Once again, if interested, just PM me for PICS please. I'll send them through email. I don't want to upload the images to my server right now.

Bandwidth limit problems.

Comment

If you want the shift knob I will go to Autobacs and ship it to you now. Buyer pays shipping and my travel expenses.

Comment

how much do they cost?

Comment

Hi, I'm interested in maybe a Tall Green one. Just let me know when they come in and how much. If anyones got any pictures of the shift knobs email them to me thanks....woody240@aol.com

Comment

bump... I want to know what's going on with these... still wanting to order one...

Comment

03/10/03 SHIPPED!

Thanks for bringing this post back up to the top. I was actually going to make a post a few days ago to let you guys know that the bubble knobs have been SHIPPED!!! But I was swarmed with work and totally forgot.

Once again, these bubble knobs have finally been shipped from Japan!!!! They'll be arriving in roughly 2 weeks time (so they will be here by late March garaunteed!)

Prodigy, please send me a PM again. Also anyone else who made reserves from me, PM me again to confirm you orders!

Thanks for your patience guys!
                -Kevin

Comment

Hey man does anybody have pictures of these?

Comment

yea i would love to see a picture also, my email is b_wheelihan@hotmail.com or if not could u just post a picture in the thread? thanks alot.

Comment

• PIC

Okay, it's a little unclear with the glare and all. But here is a pic of the bubble knob on my car. Basically, it's a clear crystal shape shift knob with bubbles floating inside. Chicks love them

Comes in all different shapes, colors, sizes! Quite a popular item over in Japan!

Comment

• how much man i want on the top of that list!!!!

Comment

• æ86

Oops, sorry guys I got some of the prices mixed up with my order. I was trying to break up the prices evenly for everyone and I miscalculated on a few things.

Current shipment contains (arrival date: late March):

$50 shipped - bubble knob with diamond top cut (reserved for axdrift)
                          $45 shipped - tall blue bubble knob (reserved for æ86?)
                          $45 shipped - RARE tall GOLD sparkle (not bubble) knob
                          $40 shipped - short pink bubble knob

Next shipment (arrival date: forever):
                          $55 shipped - RARE tall light purple with diamond top cut
                          $45 shipped - tall clear bubble knob (reserved for Duane)
                          $40 shipped - short blue bubble knob (reserved for wildse7en)
                          $40 shipped - short pink bubble knob

a limited time only!!! This will probably be my last time bringing these knobs over. It took a lot of time to track down these knobs and bring them over.
                          Last edited by varietta; 03-15-2004, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Surely someone in the US can make them. Hell i could drill and tap them myself. Are they made out of acrylic?

**sees possible business oportunity** LOL

Comment

• thanks ya keep me down for the tall blue. any pics of the small pink?i might want that one but keep me for the tall blue for now

Comment

• dont mean to hi jack your buisness but if thats the last time you gonna ship those to the states i can get a hold of them anytime anyone wants them. only thing is if you want them i and i go buy them u cant back out on it..... i dont wanna be stuck with some *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* shift knob..... but if u guys want them email me with what you want. ill find the knob take a pic if you like it ill buy it and then ship it to you on reciept of payment gotbeats1@mail.streetracing.org

Comment

Working...
                                X