240sx s13 hatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240sx s13 hatch?

Ive heard the 240sx s13 is the best to start out for drifting. I need to know as much as possible about it. I've heard it is the cheapest car and has lots of after market parts. I've heard its lighter than the s14. I have read that there are two types of engines? A redtop and a blacktop? I was just wondering if anyone could provide me with any information before I fully commit to buying an s13 hatch. I have never drifted before or had a car that was capable of even more than a skid.

I want to learn to drift because I don't like to have limits on anything I do in life. I want to learn to use a car to the fullest. So any information you could provide me with would be great. Including price ranges, spending limits because I'm sure I will get a few dents or scratches, and locations suitable for a good environment to learn in. I'm 18 years old, I live in Cambridge, Maryland and I will have enough to buy a 240sx s13 hatch by the end of the summer hopefully. Let me know!

can anyone help me?

Comment

I'm in love with my s13, ur best bet is abandoned building and old parking lots. I'm 19 in Asheboro nc and drift daily lol

Comment

most definitely!

Comment

Working...
        X