• Show
Clear All

Check your PMs.

Comment

Pm has been sent again.

Comment

pm has been sent

Comment

Have you shipped the items yet? Also, what other types of sideskirts can you get? And you can't get front bumper right?

Comment

Yeah all the items were sent out yesterday, I sent you a pm with the tracking number and and details. I can get any type of aftermarket sideskirts and bumper you need so just let me knoe if you find 1 you like. Thanks

Comment

Could you get a passenger side front fender?

Comment

i actually have 1 if your intrested but i dont know how much shipping will be

Comment

Very interested.... 100 shipped for the fender? And could you get origin or vortex sideskirts? And what would the prices be on those... I don't want the real thing though cuz I know those are a lot.

Comment

Are OEM bumpers available as well?

Comment

Do u still have the driver side fender and zenki bumper?

Comment

both fenders are available and bumper. illwill, you will have to set up the shipping on that threw ups to have them come get it becays i want you to be sure on how much shipping will be with customs and all. the authentic origin sides are 300 but i can get you the whole kit for 800. vertex sides are the same price (all those prices dont include shipping). The bumper is a 100$ and it has the OEM se lip on it. if you would like any of the parts painted before they get sent that can also be arranged. let me know if their is any more aftermarket parts anyone needs. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PurePerformance
                          both fenders are available and bumper. illwill, you will have to set up the shipping on that threw ups to have them come get it becays i want you to be sure on how much shipping will be with customs and all. the authentic origin sides are 300 but i can get you the whole kit for 800. vertex sides are the same price (all those prices dont include shipping). The bumper is a 100$ and it has the OEM se lip on it. if you would like any of the parts painted before they get sent that can also be arranged. let me know if their is any more aftermarket parts anyone needs. thanks
                          I know customs will be a lot, but it'll still be cheaper than me buying them at the dealership down here. Also I wouldn't even know how to setup UPS to pick it up in the first place. I would like the bumper and the passenger side fender. And would like it all to be painted Nissan FN2 (blue-green pearl), although paint does not really matter. How about all of this for $350 shipped? And about customs you could just lower the declared price so that it won't be as much for me. Or you could just ship it via greyhound or USPS if that's even possible. I don't really care about how long it gets here so long as it gets here. Let me know and thanks again!

Comment

okay the front bumper is 100 and the fender is 50 and for that emerald paint ill have to check on the price but grayhound will prolly be the cheapest becasue of the size of the box. ill call to see how much the paint is going to be. but if you want it i can go it. thanks

Comment

Ok that's cool I'll buy those two parts for sure! Just let me know about the prices for paint and shipping so that I can paypal them up.

Comment

okay ill do 350 + shipping for the fender and front bumper painted in single stage FN2. Ill get a quote of shipping from grayhound cause it will be the cheapest or you can find out if youd like becuase the package will be coming from Roseville CA, 95747. thnaks

Comment

Working...
                                X