No announcement yet.

KA24de and 5SPD trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got cash in hand drop the price and ill pick it up asap...

Comment

Hello I can do it for 650 ,yes its a runing motor,also includes a KA header,and a CAI,show me 600 today and its yours hit me up I gotta get it out of the shop taking up space.

Comment

Im interested in just the trans if anyone is buying the whole set and doesnt need the trans let me know also if you are willing to part it out and sell the trans and engine seperate let me know I am in costa mesa and can pick up.
        thx!

Comment

brainfood YGM

Comment

BUMP TTT and back again somebody

Comment

Still for Sale?

Comment

Hello, yes it is still up for grabs X-mas special 600 takes it all

Comment

would you sell me the harness?

Comment

Just bumpin it up gotta get it out of the way SOCAL pick it up,pick it up.Complete deal motor,trans,ecu,harrness,header,cai,clutch is on it, THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by UNITEDMASTER
                      Just bumpin it up gotta get it out of the way SOCAL pick it up,pick it up.Complete deal motor,trans,ecu,harrness,header,cai,clutch is on it, THANKS
                      you dont wanna part the harness?

Comment

I'll buy the whole thing for 700. If your able to ship it to milwaukee wisconsin.

Comment

Hello I am sorry but I would like to sell it alll complete in one shot,if your looking for a harrness let me know what year exactly do you need and I will see what I can come up with for you,also sorry no shiping SOCAL pick ups come and get it its taking up too much space,THANKS

Comment

is this motorset sold yet....im interested email is skiller_1985@yahoo.com

Comment

Hello yes I still have the whole set up,also got a header with it also,SOCAL pick-ups ,THANKS

Comment

Hello I am sorry but I would like to sell it alll complete in one shot,if your looking for a harrness let me know what year exactly do you need and I will see what I can come up with for you,also sorry no shiping SOCAL pick ups come and get it its taking up too much space,THANKS

Hey lookin for a harness for a 97-98

Comment

Working...
                                X