No announcement yet.

engines and front cuts for sale absolute best prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to ask another ?, how much just for engine tranny and ECU? And just engine and ECU? Thanks a lot and great prices so far keep it up.

Comment

just engine ecu and tranny $1000.

Comment

Can you get a 6mge ecu for my mk2 supra

Comment

6m ecu

yes i can provide the ecu. give me a call at 646-234-1533 . or i can give you a call

Comment

93-95 rx7 twinturbo motors

REW13B how much with no harness or turbos??

Comment

$1250. for the 93-95 rx-7 in question

Comment

you said no turbos i could do for 1000 even. call me if you have questions

Comment

Hey how much for two 6mge ecu's pm me or email me at refusefntk@hotmail.com please.Or if it is a necissity that you speak on the phone then pm that I need to do that. Thanks
                  Last edited by drfsupramk2; 08-10-2004, 01:35 AM.

Comment

I'm attempting to buy the rare 6mge ecu for the toyota crown. I will let everyone know how this turns out.stay tuned.Also have any of you guys delt with him yet your feedback would be nice.

Comment

ninesales........the only way to prove that your "deals on engines ect" are legit is to get a picture of you and your engines (i.e. get a picture of you standing next to the engine or at least of your shop)...because anybody can go online and find a picture of a front clip and claim its theirs....but good stuff yeah i'm not hating either its just a suggestion
                      that most people would appreciate

Comment

thanks for the suggestion

Comment

I know this is going to sound retarded, but what is a front clip and what is it used for.
                          -

Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Drifter D
                            I know this is going to sound retarded, but what is a front clip and what is it used for.
                            -

Much appreciated.
                            its ok.....don't stress it dude... a front clip basically what you get is the engine,wiring,and harnesses ect... not to mention the transmission...plenty of people on the "Buy and Sell" area are selling front clips so you should go check it out...
                            front clips sometimes comes with other parts too but basically thats what you'll get for the most part

Comment

Yeah I just talked to him on the phone sounds like a legit guy. I was a bit busy(2 calls and a meeting) so I didn't get to chat with him for vey long but the guy sounds very legit and he gave me nine sales street address and told me that I could call him at his business anytime. If the peole I'm getting these get the money in time I will definately do business with him. Again I haven't done business with him yet but I have talked to him, i'm very sketchy about these things so if I want to do business with someone you can guarantee. He is either legit or the worlds best con artist. JUST JOKING MAN! either way he deserves the money. I will keep everyone posted on the details of the sale.

Comment

drfsupramk2 you have done the incredible and now people will have a good chance of picking up some "dirt cheap motors" that kick!

Comment

Working...
                                X