No announcement yet.

Dirt Cheap JDM Motors: SR20DET $725

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is last call guys on this deal, it will be closed as of this weekend! Payments must be in by Sunday.

Comment

so you are telling me (becuase i am new to this board, and just joined this morning) that you have a motorset of a blacktop s13 with ecu for 1100........with tranny, and everything plus shipping.........if so what is the shipping to 32962 thanks.....

Cory

edit
      p.s. damn just relized that im probibly a day late and a dollar short.... please tell me it is not so

Comment

but we can still come to the ware house and buy it right......?

Comment

Yes you can still pickup the motors from our warehouse.

nismotuner82: Please give us a call to discuss ordering. 443-956-5386. This goes the same for anyone else still trying to order a motor. The shipment has been delayed which will keep this buy open for at least another week. Anyone inquiring should call us.

Comment

yo, is this still open?????

Comment

Originally posted by pawnstar12
              yo, is this still open?????
              Yes but a few things have changed, give us a call if you are still interested.

Comment

Could you tell me how much it would be to buy and ship a rb25det to sacramento,CA. Thanks

Comment

how much for a ca18det w/ wire harness and tranny
                  plz send pics of engine to tony_montana240sx@yahoo.com

Comment

go to there web because they are just getting 4 type of motors right now...and thats it

Comment

The RB25DET I could do for roughly $2350 and shipping to CA would run you $375.

As for the CA18DET, I could do the clip for roughly $1300 or so.

These prices are rough estimates. If you want to get these motors, go to http://www.completekustoms.com and join the mailing list. You will be notified mid-September when the next order is ready to be imported, and I can import your specific motors at that time.

Comment

man that sounds so awesome, i really hope you guys are still around in about 2-3 years when i get my Miata, i really want to do a rotary conversion.

Comment

I have 1 good conditioned RB25DET Front Clip coming in, that I will let go for $2500, and another SR20DET Redtop set that will go for $1000.

The RB25 Clip is complete and includes everything. If someone wants one of these let me know, I would really like to move the RB Clip asap.

Phone: 443-956-5386
                          Email: sales@completekustoms.com

Comment

hey i was wondering if you have one or can order a 13b for my 1987 mazda rx-7?my price range is $700 or less.. if so e-mail me at NHdrifterFC@aol.com..thanks -Rich

Comment

Email sent...

Comment

Originally posted by Xantos
                                man that sounds so awesome, i really hope you guys are still around in about 2-3 years when i get my Miata, i really want to do a rotary conversion.
                                sorry to jack the thread, but a rotary swap in a miata is one of the most difficult swaps possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X