No announcement yet.

parting out my 95 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The shell dosn't need to have anything on it all, I need the factory unibody structure, including the floor pan, roof, and quarter panels. Thats it it, I dont want the motor or dash or anything like that.

Do you have any photos of the car. Please contact me at:

zach@toms-printing.com

Comment

heres some pics of the car, if your serious make a offer and if its reasonable ill start gutting it and taking the engine out, thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

side
        Attached Files

Comment

side 2
          Attached Files

Comment

last one i promise these are the rims that are still good
            Attached Files

Comment

Before I make an offer you think I could come look at the car. I'm probily 20 min. from Roseville.

Comment

and I am in no rush to get it so you can take your time parting it out. I just need the shell for a spare.

Comment

ok thats fine, i was gonna jsut start takin the main things off but you can come see it whenever your available tomrrow or this weekend

Comment

Ya, that would be great if you want email me a number I can get ahold of you at or get me a email adress and i'll send you mine.

zach@toms-printing.com

Comment

i also have a set of s tech springs brand new in the box never opened that ill sale for 100$

Comment

I need the passenger window motor, No frames or anything, Just the motor. Let me know how much you would like to get

Comment

is the dash still up for sale? and also y r u parting ur car out , it looks fixable.

Comment

im not sure if the dash will be sold yet, someone is coming to look to buy the shell but if its not worth it then ill keep the dash in it. its totally fixable but the insurence company totalled it, due to the fact that the s15 front end and kit and what not made it a very expensive repair. to fix it all you need is a few suspention parts that ill prolly get and fix it cause ill keep it for a car to mess around in if no one wants the car as a whole. thanks again for all the inquries.

-Tim Loden

Comment

give me a holla if the dash is for sale though , just name ur price.

email: stanman18@gmail.com

Comment

O , and also ill buy the driver side conversion fender off u , name ur price!!, i also messed my s14.5 up too. = )

Comment

Working...
                                X