SR or KA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR or KA

this may be a stupid question, but is driftin with the KA motor stupid? is the power the only thing, or does the motor have characteristics that might affect drifting? any help on this would be appreciated.

Driftings not about the motor. I know Stan-Bo drifts his 240 basically stock. Stock KA and everything.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with the KA. It is actually prefered by many ppl that have any working knowledge of the two. JDMers have set out to elevate the SR. It is by no means required. If you have any specific questions, just ask. Be glad to help.

Comment

what's an SR?

Comment

ka's mid-tourge is good enough to break traction.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwalker
            what's an SR?
            SR...its short for SiR...a super powerful new version of the vtec engine glad to help

Comment

It was supposed to be a joke.

Comment

hell, i know im laughing

Comment

Comment

Nothin wrong with the ka. unless you wanna be all JDM and turbo your ride, or can actually benefit from putting in a sr20 or any other motor for that matter. True the SR is a "better" motor. Nothin wrong with the KA though.

Comment

KA's are nice when that dont have like elevendy thousand miles on them

Comment

Originally posted by Scott
                        True the SR is a "better" motor.
                        Wanna defend that position?

Comment

Originally posted by hachiroku-fc3s
                          Wanna defend that position?
                          The SR is better, but it all depends on how you look at it. I'm just wondering if its more trouble than its worth to put it in...?

Comment

People who say the KA is better than the SR can't afford it lol.Which includes me right now until i get it swapped out, so until then GO KA! hehe...

Comment

People that prefer other motors to the SR are people that know about the SR. Most of the people that prefer the SR are jdmers and ppl that look at cars that Veilside turns out. Doesnt make it a good engine and 180sx2n....blah blah blah(you have a long sn)...you didnt defend your position, you just agreed with the other guy. Somebody tell me why the SR is a better engine since you all seem to think so.

Comment

Working...
                              X