Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donnie's DIY Write-Ups

Hello

I decided to convert all of my Write-ups into HTML format in order to save space and to better help people locate what they need. Below is the link and a screen shot of some the write-ups currently available. These are just meant to assist people along, some things can be done multiple ways. I hope these are somewhat helpful to the DIY guys around the world.

http://BigGameHit.TeamMNR.com

Screen Shot

Alert me of any broken links or pictures.

Thanks for viewing.

------------
    Keywords: nissan 240sx s13 welded diff differential gauge holset oil psi water temp LED cluster harness transmissions tranny ecu battery relocation turbo bearing pilot bushing white bunny clutch front mount intercooler smic fmic 1/8th NPT -3an -4an bspt radiator hose front main seal flywheel pipe manifold wastegate safc bee-r n60 maf fuse solid mount ka24e ka24de diagnostic obdI obdII obd1 obd2 rev limiter flange write-up write flux mig tig mandrel 3in v-band v band outlet inlet coupler box Your Mom diy 10mm 12mm 17mm 28mm 3/8th extension plugs gap timing distributor chain guides removal installation sway bar jack clip shifter gear oil gl4 alignment tool slide hammer puller piston intake throttle cable T Teflon boost pressure hx30 hx40 H1c h1e lines fittings internal external log tubular 12mmX1.5 dumptube downpipe master cylinder BMC gasket o2 bung terminal wrench rear sub-frame spacer tie rod end MBC boost controller rotor brake pad waste gate steering wheel wrap tension harness Knock sensor

You know what, you belong on homemadeturbo.com.

Gold!

Comment

I am a member there.. just have not been there in a bit... traffic was low around the time I joined.

Im on about 25 forums.. or more. As of late I only visit about 2-4 forums.

Comment

you have missing pictures in the bio section lol if that counts...

Comment

hmm really. damn imageshack FTL!!!!!!

thanks lol

Comment

hey, got a question about the LED cluster write up.. did you go with 90 or 120 degree bulbs??

Comment

WLED 360deg

Comment

so im a bit confused.. i ordered the LED's from that site ("WLED Miniature Wedge Base bulbs with High Power SMD LEDs - 360 type").. i bought 1 thinking i bought 5 due to how they were describing it.. it comes out to about 30 plus shipping but you said you bought yours for $11.. did i order the right one?? O_o
                Last edited by nismozrs; 04-01-2010, 11:25 PM.

Comment

probably not bro.. I just did my cluster in the skyline and it was about 12 bucks shipped to me here in Japan.

Comment

i think yours are actually the WLED-B 120 degree

Comment

hmmm maybe.. they shine all the way around. Before I bought these I tried some here in japan. They looked almost the same... but they only shine in one direction.

Comment

wow, you're a busy bee

Comment

I just wanted to let you know that on the Bee*R Rev Limiter write up, your diagram is a little confusing when it comes to the grey, brown, and white wires. I suppose it's where you have the text located? Or maybe it's just me... Either way, under the grey wire you put "Select Cylinder Qty". Under that, you leave a space big enough so that it looks like "Cut off 4 Cylinders" is referring to the brown wire. I just thought that maybe you would like to make it clear that cutting the brown wire is for rotary engines, and cutting the grey wire is for 4 cylinders. You might want to mention that not cutting the grey wire at all is for 6 cylinders and that if you're gonna be using it for 6 cylinders, you're going to have it connected to 1* and 120*.

ALSO, you have "Cut off RE Engine" right on top of the white wire, and that is also misleading considering you're not supposed to cut the white wire at all.

Much appreciated info regardless though.

Comment

I installed my Bee R with no issue...... im aware of the RE engine. that was for an RB setup.. works different for 4 cyl. I had it on my KA first prior to the RB.

Comment

Oh I see. We were trying to set it up with a KA and were just mislead by the diagram, and didn't know what to do considering we got it used and none of the wires had been cut. Plus the diagram that it came with didn't explain anything. But I see now. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X