sr20det redtop ecu pinout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr20det redtop ecu pinout

hey guys.. i have the sr in my car.. tried starting it.. it cranks but it doesnt start.. i checked the injectors checked the fuel pump checked the harness and all the grounds then i checked the spark plugs for sparks... no sparks... when i got the front clip the blue plug that plugs into the ecu was broken in half and most of the pins came out of it... so i had to put every pin back.. but the thing is the pins for the coil packs arent in the correct pinouts ive checked online for a eccs pinout diagram.. ive tried switching the pins around with each diagram but still no spark.. i checked the red led on the side of the ecu and got 2 long flashes and 1 short flash which turned out to be #21 so the ecu is telling me that code #21 is for the ignition system and theres a promlem with it...

so yeah to cut to the chase.. anyone that has a sr20det redtop can you take a picture of the wires where they connect to the blue plug that goes into the ecu so i could make sure that i have all the wires in its correct place.. thanks!
    Last edited by drojit_1; 06-26-2004, 01:21 PM.

anyone?

i need a picture of the wires that go into the blue plug that goes into the ecu please!!! haha

Comment

Working...
    X