Clear All

• GARAGE BOSO ROSSTA S15 & S14 '09 Drift Cars

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogID=466034940

game....over!

Comment

Comment

Lawd have merrrrrcy...jah bless

Comment

I really like all three of those colors but not at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
            I really like all three of those colors but not at the same time.
            You do realize that there is a theme to it right?

Comment

What theme would that be? That Ross is culturally confused? I guess it's understandable that a white kid from Japan transplanted to America could be confused but flying the Rastafari colors is a bit laughable at best and making it look like you have parts from three different colored vehicles at the same time is, well, I believe it speaks for itself.

Comment

What theme would that be? That Ross is culturally confused? I guess it's understandable that a white kid from Japan transplanted to America could be confused but flying the Rastafari colors is a bit laughable at best and making it look like you have parts from three different colored vehicles at the same time is, well, I believe it speaks for itself.
                I think his styling is beyond your ability to comprehend

Ross Petty for Vice president (because Justin Pawlak is already my president)

Comment

I love all of the leg humpers on this forum. You make things so entertaining.

Comment

I love all of the leg humpers on this forum. You make things so entertaining.
                    Despite your opinion of my pale skinned collegue, he's right.

Rastafari is a religon and is not simply relegated to a reigonal culture. It doesn't really matter where Ross was born or raised if it's something he has adapted it isn't really relevant to culture of where he grew up.

That's like saying anyone who isn't Roman but is a Catholic is culturally confused...

Anyway, thats off topic...

I'm sure once the car is completely finished and decal'd more people will "get it"

Either way it's already starting to do part of its job which is getting attention.
                    Last edited by MonkeySlide; 02-02-2009, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Please guys dont ruin this thread....

on the other hand, it would suck if FD started drug testing

Comment

So wait... he painted it that way on purpose?

Comment

You're right, I shouldn't knock him and I won't from here on out. What he choses to do is his business. I've seen vids of him and I like his style and he has a mad amount of skill. I think I've been becoming a bit jaded lately and it's very stupid of me to run my mouth. I apologize.

But I still think those colors are ugly together

Comment

hi.
                            im the guy that helped paint that car along with Ross and took those pics. haha.

the 13b turbo rasta scheme'd S14 is being worked on too. you'll see both cars in FD long beach.
                            he's running his personal car this year.
                            just wait till the cars are done.

all work being done at Garage BOSO.

you can also follow up this build in the LA Auto Guide
                            and
                            on my myspace blog. www.myspace.com/rrabespl
                            Last edited by CelicaDRIFTER; 02-12-2009, 11:38 PM.

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hTzKXAEOdFc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hTzKXAEOdFc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That is all I have to say about that....

Comment

Working...
                              X