Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that it was gonna be something really cool.
    This forum has 240s for days. Nothing new here.

Comment

damn nadine toyoda looks beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo241
        1999 sr20det???
        Out of a 1999 S15 Silvia maybe?

Comment

they were saying that it's a red top though and S15's only had black tops i do believe, so if it is a red top then it had to be out of an s13 or 180sx produce before 1994. I don't think there's any debate whether or not that it is a USDM 240sx.

- peace

Comment

Originally posted by 180maniac
            they were saying that it's a red top though and S15's only had black tops i do believe, so if it is a red top then it had to be out of an s13 or 180sx produce before 1994. I don't think there's any debate whether or not that it is a USDM 240sx.

- peace
            Exactly, it is possible to have a DET from a 99 S15, but her car does NOT have one in it, look at the pics.

Comment

my girlfriends friend bought a non turbo s15 while i was stationed over there, also there is a 180 type s u can get over there, it comes with the type x rear lights and it has a non turbo sr engine, and its automatic. there also is a 180 type q not a q's s13. but this 180 comes from the factory with no ac, or power steering, and its turbo. not many made, though, i only saw one and that was right before i left okinawa. but about the pic, if she was drifting a circle to the right she could have easily got into the position she was in while the camera man was shootin very fast shots at her. BUT WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!! its a cool pic.

Comment

ah man, american media are A holes if that is a photoshop. Why bother fake somthing that is the coolest thing when it is the real. F!@# JTuned if thats a fake!!!!
                Last edited by my 1 88 u; 02-18-2005, 06:04 PM.

Comment

And the rest of you need to stop giving people credit for providing fantasy. If its not real then its not real and they get no credit.

Comment

haters

all this post says is that this is a very good picture.. you lil kids needs to stop hating and give my girl Nadine some props for representin'...
                    btw her DET is a 96 Blacktop just a typo from jtuned.. now get on with your lives.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                      And the rest of you need to stop giving people credit for providing fantasy. If its not real then its not real and they get no credit.
                      is this pic photoshopped? YES, but not in the way you think it is. Is the smoke real? YES, was she really outside the car? YES Was the car really moving? YES.

if you don't know, then you should stop your s*&# talkin and saying S*#$ like "F@#( JTUNED" and putting people on blast.

all you had to do was ask a simple question, don't get wet and loud about it
                      Last edited by fred-slipstream; 02-18-2005, 10:12 AM.

Comment

why dont you tell us how it was photoshoped then...

Comment

ok, i tihnk this is possible, she was doing a stoped burn out, and was leaning out of the car, then they made her hair all windy, and the photoshop guy gave her mad understeer.

or maybe its a look alike rhd car and shes just chillin ans someone else was driving

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
                            ok, i tihnk this is possible, she was doing a stoped burn out, and was leaning out of the car, then they made her hair all windy, and the photoshop guy gave her mad understeer.

or maybe its a look alike rhd car and shes just chillin ans someone else was driving
                            There is a rig that is attached to the car, and the image had a good amount of color correction

Comment

Originally posted by fred-slipstream
                              There is a rig that is attached to the car, and the image had a good amount of color correction
                              Looked to me like a rig shot. Photoshopping is required to get the reflections of the rig out. And it looks like there is a little airbrushing (but in reality, nearly EVERY pic on the web that includes a person is somewhat photoshopped... or at least should be...). But it's a VERY dope shot, and should be given MAD props.

if you think it's fake, I'd like to see someone try and create a photoshopped pic that looks this good.

Comment

awesome pic, curious as to where/how the rig was mounted (as I'd love to do some shots like that for the Skylines Australia calendar we're doin).

PS... what's that red indicator light on the rear quarter panel? Haven't seen any 180's over here with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X