ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weird cluster problem,help and can i tell if my motor has internal parts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird cluster problem,help and can i tell if my motor has internal parts???

i am having a weird stuff on my gauge cluster..i was driving and then my coolant seems to go to normal temp and then drops down and goes back up in a while and some times i am pressing brake and the battery and brake lamp on the gauge cluster lights up and i hear a sracting noise from the driver kick panel..when it happens my voltage on my blitz d1 turbo timer drops to low 11?????sometime when i take off my turbo timer shuts down and come back???????? is it because i have a hks gt 2530 with all stock injectors???? i was wondering how would i know if my motor is build inside cause it came with alot of aftermarket stuff like injectors, power fc and on he had boost up and over 300hp!!
    the motor is strong and really fast ...i looked around the motor and it looked like at one point the motors was apart?? new metal head gasket, water pump, oil pan and on ...i lot of people say it is but i want to know myself..i can go 0 to 60 in low 3 seconds ..i only have clutch, flywheel,hks turbo,and greddy blow off valve..my motor is from venus auto and it was from a friend at motorsport dynamics.. he had no interested in sr motors so he sold it to me .. i was saved for him by sam at venus another close friend......

Wow. Where to start with this thread. First, check your ground wires and make sure they are all connected. Second, check your alternator. Thrid, check your wiring harness and make sure there are no loose connections or horribly soldered/butt-connected wires. Finally, check your thermostat and make sure it is opening at the correct time. Do you have an electric fan or are you still running the stock SR20 fan?

Also, your post doesn't make any sense. First you say you are running stock injectors, but then you follow that up by saying the engine has aftermarket injectors. You also say it came with a poewr FC, but then you say it only has a few mods, and the Power FC isn't one of them. So which is it?

Were you running slicks for the 0-60 time? How was it measured? Because as it stands right now, I'm calling BS on it unless you can bring tech to back it up.

Comment

well i sold the injectors stupidly...the other mods was stolen power fc, fmic
      have a d1 blitz turbo timer that i can check out my time,best lap and stuff..
      well i think the motor is rebuilt or something i drove another sr20det and mines seems way faster........... this motor was for a driver from motorsport dynamics in sacramento,ca..my friend decided to go with the rb26dett so i picked it up

Comment

Working...
      X