My AE86, Finally Coming Together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My AE86, Finally Coming Together!

Ok. I just found some of the parts I've been looking for and am almost done saving up for some goodies from J-Blood, Cusco, Kaaz, Rotora, Advan, and some others. I'm hella happy!!! I just wanted to tell everyone. Oh by the way what do you think would look better overfenders or the J-blood wide body fenders and panels?

or
    Last edited by vigvoodoo; 07-24-2004, 09:38 PM.

i like it, looks good.

cant wait for more photos

Comment

i like the first wide body 86.....

nice and subtle but u know it looks bad a$$

Comment

hope u have a ƒuck load of money just the crystal body yokohama fender flares are close to 600, j blood as u can see wil be more. the front bumper alone is like 500 sumthin.. but all the power to ya i only know one guy with cby fender flares. lets see soem pics when its done

Comment

not to mention it will all have to be imported. and do urself a favor and go with the j blood it will be extremely expensive but prob more expensive and a lot more stressull trying to find a nice set or wheels to fill that huge gap the cby's will give ya, not to mention the cuting u will have to do to the body to fit wide wheels in there
          Last edited by æ86; 07-24-2004, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Second one looks better in my opinion. I am a bubble flare kind of guy.

Also AE86, watch the language. Wouldn't want anyone giving you a hard time.

Comment

well the first one will take more time to fit as the rear had been blended in. so idd go with the 2nd

Comment

Money wise I think I'll be fine I'll be putting in about $700-900 monthly. My current budget is 9K exterior, 9K interior, 9K performance, 9K handling/braking, and 9K restoration. All this over 5-6 years of course.

Comment

45k into a Hachi?

Jesus. Man put that money into something you may be able to get a 1/4 of that money back should you decide to sell it. Or just give it to me instead of throwing it away. Also what kind of job you got where you can throw 500-700 bucks a month into a car? Shoot, buy my FD for that.

Comment

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
                    Money wise I think I'll be fine I'll be putting in about $700-900 monthly. My current budget is 9K exterior, 9K interior, 9K performance, 9K handling/braking, and 9K restoration. All this over 5-6 years of course.
                    thats just retarded, 9k in the interior? is it made of gold? 9k exterior? its gonna get trashed cheep=good, 9k handeling? way over kill, go ahead and blow 45k of daddys money, when you crash it do to unbalanced tuning and destroy a 9k aero/paint package, and crap all over your 9k interior, and bend your 9k suspension, and blow up your 9k motor........ im gonna laugh my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off

Comment

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
                      Wait wait wait.... What suspension set up costs 9k? Solid gold wheel bearings? and 9k into restoration? isnt that exterior? which it seems that youve already "budgeted" another 9k for.

45k paid out over the next five years will buy you a car thats *a little better* than a 45k 1980's japanese rwd econo-car. I thought it was gunna be tough budgeting 4k in performance parts for my 86, but damn......

By the way, hello, I'm new here

Dont forget to fill up on boost fluid...

Comment

Watch your mouth Young Gun. No need to get nasty. Explain yourself and leave it at that.

Comment

dang ghost im have to start calln you daddy

Comment

86 is lookin sexy keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                              Watch your mouth Young Gun. No need to get nasty. Explain yourself and leave it at that.
                              what are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X