New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hey all. I'm new here. My name is Sean. I have been itno drifting for a while now. I am thinking about getting a 1998 240sx.
    I have drifted before, but I'm not the best. I love drifting though. What car would you recommend to get? I have about 6k, my dad is going to buy me my car and said he would buy a 240. If i got one, what would some cheap, but good quality hop-up parts be? I'm sorry for all the questions, I'm just so curious !

well. if it runs... then get a good suspension and an LSD.. you'll be set...

Comment

Why get a 98? Leave money to spend.

Comment

get a 89 hatch back, ABS is overrated... and then you got alot left to buy a JIC magic suspension and a cusco LSD...

Comment

I really want an 89 fastback. But, my parents said "maybe" about it. They said it's too old, but they don't understand its the hot*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

get a rx7. those things were made for drifting

Comment

240's are the general drifting car. Most of the time you see s13's though. So your saying there going to buy you a car, and you have 6 grand?

Comment

now your not asking like, what are some good drift cars are you?... cuz wit 6 Gs... hmm.. a old lexus would look tight...

Comment

or a cressida.

Comment

or...a MARK II...do they have a diff name in the states?

Comment

um any rwd cars most popular are the 240sx s13-s14,rx-7 fc, 85+ corolla go with something you can get cheap in good condition and save the money to fix it up those cars run around 500-3000 if you look you can find some pretty good cheap ones.

Comment

Yea, see I'm not buying the car. My dad is, i just have 6k for buying mods. I just don't know what kind of mods i should get?! I only know allot about Hondas, not Nissans . So what are some good companies for suspension and stuff, because i might be getting my 240 within the week...

Comment

Try to get some stuff from Tokico (shocks). For engine stuff, it's best to go to nismo, but that stuff is expensive, so you might wanna try nismo.

Comment

Working...
                          X