Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D - LAS VEGAS - August 26 - 27 2011

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D - LAS VEGAS - August 26 - 27 2011

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

Schedule of Events

Friday, August 26, 2011 – Preview Day

4:00 pm – 1:00 am – Gates Open to the Public – Venue
    4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Pro/Am: Qualifying – Track
    6:00 pm – 7:00 pm – FD: Autograph Signing Session – TBA
    7:00 pm – 8:00 pm – FD: Open Practice (#1) – Track
    8:00 pm – 9:00 pm – FD: Open Practice (#2) – Track
    9:00 pm – 11:30 pm – FD: QUALIFYING – All Drivers, reverse ranking order – Track
    12:00 pm – 1:00 am – FD: OPEN PRACTICE – Top 32 – Track

Saturday, August 27, 2011 – Main Event

4:00 pm – 1:00 am – Gates Open to the Public – Venue
    5:00 pm – 6:30 pm – Pro/Am: Top 16 Competition – Track
    6:30 pm – 8:30 pm – FD: MAIN COMPETITION: Round of 32 – Track
    8:30 pm – 10:30 pm – "Half Time" Break – Main Paddock
    10:30 pm – 11:00 pm – National Anthem / Opening Ceremonies – Track
    11:00 pm – 1:00 am – FD: Main Competition: Round of 16 to Finals – Track
    1:00 am – 1:30 am – FD: Trophy Ceremony & Closing – Main Paddock

**All schedules are subject to change without notice. Any questions on possible changes can be address with any FD representative on-site.

I want these tickets cause thats the weekend im going to Vegas to celebrate my 23 rd!!! It would be good to see some drifting action while celebrating my bday and also I wanna go to their afterparty in Vegas it should be a blast!! Vegas drift!

Comment

I feel I deserve a ticket because I haven't had the chance to be at a Formula D event before.. I want to go support my friend Dylan and his family's car (Retaks 240sx)... And well if it counts also because I'm the first one replying..haha

Comment

I'm sure there are others who deserve these tickets... I haven't been posting lately 'cause I've been a little busy w/work and more. I think that I deserve these tickets because I threw just about all of my money at my s14.5. Now I'm poor all over again

Good luck with winning tickets everyone,
        Keep up the good drift
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Sakesoba; 08-16-2011, 06:59 AM.

Comment

this event will take place in about 1 months so please register soon

Comment

The reason I want to is because I have never been to drifting event and if I do get the tickets I more then willing to drive 4 hours to my second home vegas! Lol I would love to take my girl and have a good time!

Comment

I think that I deserve these tickets because I had plans to go to Formula D at Wall Speedway in New Jersey, but my Dad had to deploy back to Iraq earlier than expected, so I didn't get to go. I have never been to a Formula D event, but watch every second I can on Live Streams, and would love to finally get to seen one in person

Comment

i would love to get tickets. yes i know i just got free tickets when i went to florida but i am traveling to vegas from arizona and it would help with the cost of the trip for this event. im looking forward to actually being at a night even because i know the atmosphere is gonna be way different and in vegas, the music is gonna be bumpin which i always love. but im looking forward to seeing and talking to all the drivers as usual. this time im gonna ask them all what car do they drive at home because its something ive always been curious about. and i always look forward to having conversations with my state local Jarod.

Comment

Im looking forward to seeing...
                  <- Ken Gushi
                  Rhys Millen
                  Conrad Grunewald

I'm all for the variety of drift cars and drivers. It has been a while since my last drift event, so hopefully these guys will be there. Did I forget to mention, I LOVE DRIFTING.COM T-SHIRTS.

Comment

After 6 years of being an avid Formula D fan I finally talked my wife into going to her first event ( been together 8 years ) Free tickets would be a positive note for her to have motivation to support my habit and continue going to events in the future...What do ya say drifting.com Help me out!!

Comment

Nor Cal event taken away = Vegas trip!!!

Formula D took away out Nor Cal bay area event, added one in flordia!!?! Tickets to a vegas would help missing sonoma this year .. plus 1st time in Vegas and convinced gf to go for her first drift competition!!! Enough said!!!
                      Last edited by senorchase; 08-11-2011, 10:22 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by senorchase View Post
                        Formula D took away out Nor Cal bay area event, added one in flordia!!?! Tickets to a vegas would help missing sonoma this year .. plus 1st time in Vegas and convinced gf to go for her first drift competition!!! Enough said!!!

....first time going to vegas and you want to take your GF?

But honestly the way the Vegas event is scheduled its a tad bit hard to have fun away from the track. Well for a dude that takes 2 hours to get ready for the club like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
                          ....first time going to vegas and you want to take your GF?

But honestly the way the Vegas event is scheduled its a tad bit hard to have fun away from the track. Well for a dude that takes 2 hours to get ready for the club like me.
                          yeah, I have talked to the drivers before and they RAVE about the way the track is set up and its one of there favorites.

Im going for the DRIFTING first, party if needed later to celebrate with the drivers. aka a true die hard drift fan, and as for gf just another person to experience drifting and get turned on in VEGAS would be one hell of a time -

dont hate, makes you sound lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by senorchase View Post

dont hate, makes you sound lonely.
                            Lonely guy giving advise on how to have fun in vegas? lol

Just throwing in some advise seeing I've been there like 4 times for drifting.

Vegas is probably the best track for spectating... I'm eager to check out Florida and maybe ATL one of these years.

Comment

Bebop - cool been there 4 times , vegas drifting vet. I been to sonoma, irwindale, Long Beach - all for past 6 years, every track has there good and bad so im excited for vegas. Florida looked flat, Seattle, Atlanta, NJ, are on my list next year for the 2012 season.

See you in Vegas for some sidways action !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X