No announcement yet.

240sx/S13/180sx parts sale!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have manual seatbelts? (Canadian type)

Comment

naw man, i have the electric straps that go over the sholder automaticaly...I will post the bumper and hood tommarow

Comment

didnt have time guys, i will try to get them up today

Comment

the bumper your selling, is it the pignose 240sx (89-90) in the pic or a jdm 180sx bumper?

Comment

one in the pic

Comment

im so sorry mans, lol, i cant seem to get my shiot straight, i will post the pics today, i hope, i took the pics, but my computer didnt work last night, sorry again,

Comment

here are the pics of the rear bumper, finally, sorry for the delay!!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

I got my Trunk!!!!! Please buy with confidence. Not only is he a gentlemen, he is a fricken scholar!!!!

Pada pa pa paaa (insert catchy phrase here)

Comment

LOL!!! thanx man, what did i do so well? i just dont like to screw people over, its bad carma, lol, thanks again!!!!!

Comment

I'm easily pleased. I waited two months because of a backorder for my Silkroads and just got them yesterday. I'd still buy from the seller. You kept the lines of communication open, thus I felt at ease. Do you get parts all the time or what? I'd like to replace my steering wheel for one in good shape (not torn up like mine) but, not sure yet. I might stop being cheap and get an aftermarket. Thanks again!

Comment

haha, i have a steering wheel in just as good condition as that trunk if ur interrested!!! $35

Comment

have the parts up requested, tell me what u think

Comment

hey man ill take the bumper hit me up, zeldosx_345@hotmail.com
                            aim: disaster780

Comment

parts

hello.. i am interested in ur radiator shroud and ur 180sx front bumper..i was wondering if u had pictures of the bumper..also how much were u asking and if u are willing to ship..pls respond or email me asap thk u ^_^v

Comment

Working...
                              X