No announcement yet.

FS; SR20DET Engines in Cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much for just a blacktop motor? no tranny...or do you just sell the motor and tranny sets for 1800?

Comment

ca or SR shipped to WA 98226

IM interested in either a CA18DET or an SR20DET red-top... Shipped to WA zip 98226. could you shoot me a price? Thanks! Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by windingmaster
        IM interested in either a CA18DET or an SR20DET red-top... Shipped to WA zip 98226. could you shoot me a price? Thanks! Mike.

Black top motor only... $1600

Red top motor and tranny shipped to WA ...$1600

I have no CA18DET's left only a CA18DE that is on Ebay right now...If anyone is interested...Let me know 916 952-9776

Comment

Originally posted by GaijinSmash
          Like how cheap, and why so cheap? You gotta have a good reason for selling this for so cheap.

How much for the the engine and swap (in this case, black top SR20 into an S13 conversion). Will you also be doing body conversions?

EDIT: I mean, what are the conditions of these motors? Mileage? Reliability?

I can do a body swap right now, it'll take me about 2 hours to get it lined up and ready to go...

The reason I am selling these so cheap is because I need to go back to Japan next month to pick up the rest of my stuff and I need the money as soon as I can...I don't have the overhead prices of a warehouse or shop, they are in my garage right now.

And they all were pulled from running Siliva's and 180sx's by me. I did all of the work and checked them all. Mileage on them is different and prices are negotiable...let me know if you are interested...Dave

Comment

i'll give you

i'll give you 1100 for a ca18det w/automatic and ecu and harness, when u get one let me know
            i live in ventura

Comment

engine

hey i have a 85 celica gts, and was looking to get a jdm engine how much would a 3tgte cost or can you find one. what would be another light engine that i could put in its place that you could get your hands on. thanks

Comment

im not sure on the price. there are a lot of celica's in japan. but you could always go sr or ca.

thanks
                david

Comment

i just got my engine in yesterday, and wanted to say that these guys are legit, at first the prices seemed to good to be true but there legit.
                  highly recomend them, great prices too!

some pics:
                  the engine and tranny came sperate off the semi truck that delivered it, which actually made getting it out much easier.

as you can see, the peice that goes on the valve cover was damged during shipping, but he is replacing it free of charge.

whenever there was a little problem he always fixed it. i and just wanted to get the word out so other people could get on these screaming deals.
                  Attached Files

Comment

forgot to add, i actually got an aftermarket 2.5 inch downpipe, and sr t25 with my motor. pretty stoked onit too.

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
                      forgot to add, i actually got an aftermarket 2.5 inch downpipe, and sr t25 with my motor. pretty stoked onit too.
                      You lucky dog! Hey I'm interested! Free shipping to everywhere in CA? I'm in Los Angeles am I included in that offer?

Looking for Complete "SR" swap. Hook me up with a great deal! Thanks!

Comment

Okay...I have some updates...I only have these left. Everyone I have sold to soo far has been completely satisfied...

4 RedTop SR20 Kits $1500 approx 35000-45000 Kilometers depending on which one

2 BlackTop 180 SR20 Kits $1800 approx 20000 kilometers

3 R32 RB20 Kits $1000 approx 40000-50000 depending on which one

6 S13 Silvia front end conversions with 3 projector lights and OEM hood and fenders $550

5 R32 Skyline front end conversions with choice of headlight style and OEM hood and fenders $400

*kit = Engine w/turbo, Tranny, ECU, Un-cut Harness, and intercooler

I need to sell these quick because I am on my way back to Japan at the end of this month to pick up MY stuff. I might take some orders on what people want depending on whether the rest of my stuff here sells. Make an offer on what you want...I really want to sell these RB20's first...hint, hint...Lowballers welcome on these...Let me know soon...Dave 916 952-9776

BTW I am finishing up a an SR20 and S13 Silvia swap on a 1992 240sx this week. Comes with full suspension, Skyline LSD, Gun Metal gray paint with TBO front Bumper. If anyones is interested I will sell this cheap...I just made it to kill sometime...

Comment

I am interested in one of the SR20det black top kits, would you ship to UT (84084 zip). Are they missing anything? ignitor chips or anything random like that? you can send me a email at joerc240sx@hotmail.com or just post back here. Also i dont get off work tell late, what would be a good time to call you. Thanks

Joe
                          Last edited by jrc240sx; 02-09-2005, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I am interested in one of the SR20 black top kits. Are you willing to ship to UT (84084 zip). Email me joerc240sx@hotmail.com or just post back here. I might be albe to call you later today, what is an ok time to call? Thanks

Joe

Comment

How much are you thinking about selling that SR20-swapped 240 for? Pics?

Comment

How much do you think the entire install will cost for redtop sr20? engine, tranny, shipping to 68467 and having it installed

i gotta have it all installed by someone professional cuz i dont really have the tools/time to do it myself if anyone has an approximate cost of that it'd be cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X