Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no more interested parites here?

Comment

Alright dude. I'm sorry, but this sounds really shaky. Please provide more info on what exactly the money gets you. List the rest of the things aside from the motor and tranny that you get. Provide pictures, etc. and explain in more detail how you're cutting the middleman out. Because, seriously, if this is legit, and the motors actually start (without requiring a rebuild), then I would put my money down for this. BS aside.

Comment

Originally posted by Bathurst R
        Alright dude. I'm sorry, but this sounds really shaky. Please provide more info on what exactly the money gets you. List the rest of the things aside from the motor and tranny that you get. Provide pictures, etc. and explain in more detail how you're cutting the middleman out. Because, seriously, if this is legit, and the motors actually start (without requiring a rebuild), then I would put my money down for this. BS aside.
        The dillema I had origanolly was to either jack up the price to the market "standard", or keep them low and give a great deal to everyone. I'm starting to think people don't want a deal.

$725 gets you the following:

Engine
        Transmission
        Ignitor
        Turbo
        Manifolds
        All accessories attached to block

Here is what it DOES NOT include:

Wiring harness
        ECU

As I said before, you can get the wiring harness for $300 from Courtesy Nissan. But I'm sure someone knows of a place cheaper than that. Either way, this is it. I mean there are no gimmicks, no strings. 100% Startup warranty, 30 day warranty if installed by a licensed mechanicshop.

Bottom line, that is it right there. Any questions, give me a call. Shipping rates I have posted here:

Shipping Rates Across US

Comment

^^BUMP^^ For a good deal!

i currently don't have the funds for the swap (college student). But count me in for when I do! Good luck with your business. If you're still up, and business is still good and you don't hit too big of an inflation margin, i'll buy then. For sure.

Comment

I have the money and am very interested. It sounds on the level because I KNOW what most places pay for these engines which is around $600 then they jack it up to around $2000. Still, I would feel better putting up my hard earned money if you provided pictures of the lot of motors you have.

Comment

can you get ca18det's? will the CA's be any cheaper than the SR's?

Comment

Originally posted by dbayton
                The dillema I had origanolly was to either jack up the price to the market "standard", or keep them low and give a great deal to everyone. I'm starting to think people don't want a deal.

$725 gets you the following:

Engine
                Transmission
                Ignitor
                Turbo
                Manifolds
                All accessories attached to block

Here is what it DOES NOT include:

Wiring harness
                ECU

As I said before, you can get the wiring harness for $300 from Courtesy Nissan. But I'm sure someone knows of a place cheaper than that. Either way, this is it. I mean there are no gimmicks, no strings. 100% Startup warranty, 30 day warranty if installed by a licensed mechanicshop.

Bottom line, that is it right there. Any questions, give me a call. Shipping rates I have posted here:

Shipping Rates Across US
                I am in the process of running a check on your business and if it turns out to be as reputable as you claim, I will be doing business with your company.

Comment

seriously, i want in. this is the kind of blessing i have been waiting for in a while. expect a call from me, i've got 2 dead 240's......any way to get your mitts on an RB25? i joined this forum just for this thread, i'm extremely interested. all i wanna know is how long will it take to ship? thanks....JDM

Comment

Ok, I am going to try to answer all the questions here:

I am working on a full video of all the motors involved in the buy. Expect it within the next day or so, I will post a link when it is up.

The price of a CA18DET Motor and Tranny will be the same as the SR20DET Redtop, $725.

I will have prices for the RB25DET Motorset and Front clips by tommorrow. Expect it to be ~$2800 or so for the Front Clip.

As far as a business check, I am in Maryland. Any other information you need for it shoot me an email.

Comment

Ok, I am going to try to answer all the questions here:

I am working on a full video of all the motors involved in the buy. Expect it within the next day or so, I will post a link when it is up.

The price of a CA18DET Motor and Tranny will be the same as the SR20DET Redtop, $725.

I will have prices for the RB25DET Motorset and Front clips by tommorrow. Expect it to be ~$2800 or so for the Front Clip.

As far as a business check, I am in Maryland. Any other information you need for it shoot me an email.

Comment

is it possible i could pick up a rx7 tranny off u? I dont need the engine. I live like 45 from BWI so i could pick it up

Comment

That would only work if you split the cost of the motor and tranny combo with someone else. I can't separate them because then I have just a motor sitting around.

Comment

Testing testing

Will you be sending leakdown test results and compression test results with the motors? This sounds like a great deal, i'm very interested.

Lucidstrife

Comment

I will let you know if that is possible to send paperwork with test results.

Comment

what's your email address?

Comment

Working...
                                X