• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deiruous
    what's your email address?
    I can be reached at:

sales@completekustoms.com

Comment

You have only been open since june and the number is listed as a cell phone. Not trying to discredit your business because you are an up-start, but you will have to prove your selves alittle better for my trust.

Comment

Im interested in buying one but no phone call back.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSTAR21
          Im interested in buying one but no phone call back.
          Very sorry for the missed phone call! I missed a few of them tonight. I will be doing all callbacks tommorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
            You have only been open since june and the number is listed as a cell phone. Not trying to discredit your business because you are an up-start, but you will have to prove your selves alittle better for my trust.

Well I respect your inquiry into my practices. I think it is clear however that I am a newly started company, and I am pretty sure people know that. Either way, that will in no way affect my dealings. Also, the number listed is in fact a cell phone, only because that is the best way to answer calls. If the phone is mobile, it can always be available.

Comment

I can find a 4AG 20 vavle for $550.

Comment

deiruous: I got your price for the RB25DET Front Clip. $2650 for the entire RB25DET Front clip.

Comment

Thanks for the call back and info. I look forward to doing business with you.

Comment

No problem. Pictures will be up very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by dbayton
                      Well sorry guys I can't get ahold of the harness through this deal. I will have to use front clips for that. I did however source them for $300 a piece here. I'm sure most of you know of this place already but I gave the link anyway. They have the harness for the S13 and S14 both for $300.

Since I am trying to end this buy ASAP and get the orders processed, I will be posting these on ebay as well in hopes to speed up the purchases.
                      what about the ignitor chips and MAF sensors?

Comment

Ignitors and MAF Sensors are included with every motor.

Comment

Sorry for the long delay here...

Here are some pics:

More pictures and video can be found here
                          Attached Files

Comment

I hope a can of degreaser comes free with that engine...

Comment

how much for the whole S13 redtop package + ship to calexico, california.

Comment

Please remember these are pictures of the motors still in Japan. When engines are imported they are cleaned here in the US, not in Japan.

An S13 Redtop package would run you $725 + $375 shipping. Making the total $1100.

Comment

Working...
                                X