No announcement yet.

Dirt Cheap JDM Motors: SR20DET $725

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much for a 91-94 Silvia front end clip with everything still on it including headlights/ fenders/front bumper/hood the whole entire RHD conversion so all the dash? Also the LSD rear end? Im getting my hands on a cheap 240 Coupe...and i think im going to be doing a full silvia conversion... . Let me know how much it would be to ship to 43537 Maumee, OH.

Thanks,
    Josh

My best quote on a whole front clip is 2200 shipped from a guy that has a hook up down in FL. (minus LSD)

Comment

I am not offering any S13 Clips in this buy, however I do have 2 S14 Blacktop clips for $2950. That is the S14 Blacktop motor in the S14 Chassis.

Comment

interseted but can you pm me the whole process- like I send the money etc.

Comment

Same pricing available?

Comment

Yes the same pricing is still availble, only until Friday (8/13/2004) however. After Friday the prices will raise slightly.

Comment

how many more engines are available at this time?
              and i dont live that far from u guys and i like to wait until the engines come to ur warehouse b4 buying , will there be extra engines when setember comes? and when exactly are then coming ?

Comment

Originally posted by silnismo
                how many more engines are available at this time?
                and i dont live that far from u guys and i like to wait until the engines come to ur warehouse b4 buying , will there be extra engines when setember comes? and when exactly are then coming ?
                There are still a number of SR20's available. I have expanded the initial number of motors availble and offering more than what I planned to, so there are plenty of Redtops left (~3 Blacktops). I am holding the numbers off because many people are planning to pay very soon so I agreed to hold their spots for them.

There will only be extra engines if there are motors left unsold. You may wait to purchase until the motors arrive, however the price will be a bit higher ($100-$200 more). There is no exact date as of yet, only because I have not ordered the shipment. As I have stated, I plan on trying to wrap this all up at the end of this week.

Comment

keep tha same price dude... that way u wont go all out and stuff plus if you do i bet u anything more people will keep doing business with you... me for one... am i right or am i right?!

Comment

well , i am definely buying an engine from you but like i said im gonna wait until u get them in since i live about only 2 hour from the warehouse , so im hoping there will be a redtop still up for sale and the prices wont raise too much. : ) just notify when the shipments coming plz.

Comment

Anyone who is waiting until September to purchase please go to www.completekustoms.com and signup on the mailing list. I will send notifications to everyone on the list when the shipment arrives. It is nearly impossible to send individual emails to everyone from message boards. Please signup on the mailing list.

Comment

Due to the fact that I am trying to wrap this buy up ASAP, I am offering this to anyone still interested in purchasing:

I will split the payments, making only 60% due up front now, and the remaining 40% due at pickup or shipment. The end price is still the same, but this gives you a bit more time to save up, and lessen's the risk to buyers.

Comment

ttt

Comment

I saw your auction on e-bay. I am very intrested in the buy however I am not sure if it is still open. Can you let me know. I am looking for a redtop and an ECU. I have the money but would like to talk with you before I make a decision.

Comment

Yes the buy is still open, if you would like to talk just give us a call.

Comment

Good luck with the smog everybody...

Comment

Working...
                                X