Ma70 Or Ga70 Parts For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA-70 Spare parts

Hi, got a 7M-GTE, looks similar to yours, but with standard spoiler.
    How old are the Apexi boost guage & turbo timer, how much do you want for them and could you tell me how much postage would be to send them to postcode AB15 7PS in the United Kingdom?
    Thanks!

Comment

SCOTLAND????? i dont think it would be worth shipping it because the shipping there i heard is alot

Comment

SCOTLAND?????

I don't know how different it is from the states but then it depends on how much you want for them. I take it the displays don't have any text on screen, or if there IS, are they in English?
        Last edited by RAMSAYM68; 09-09-2004, 09:09 AM.

Comment

MA70 or GA70 Parts for sale

Did you find out how much it would cost for the Apex'i boost guage & turbo timer to post to Scotland?

Comment

no not yet sorry i am working with mk3mann with his stuff and i will get right on yours once his is done

Comment

how much for the upper control arms and shipping to nor cal? and do you have the jza stock springs?

Comment

oh yeah I almost forgot. . . do you happen to have a digital dash in that?

Comment

the upper control arms are sold to mk3mann along with the TEIN coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by VWTECH
                    oh yeah I almost forgot. . . do you happen to have a digital dash in that?
                    nope

Comment

How much for the wing?

Comment

how much for wheel and hub?

Comment

sorry just sold the two above items about a half hour ago the only things i have left are

SIDE SKIRTS
                          KAAZ RACING DIFFERENTIAL
                          APEXI BOOST GUAGE
                          APEXI TURBO TIMER
                          RS*R TURBO BACK EXHAUST
                          STRUT TOWER BAR

Comment

Aight, how much for the Kaaz diff?

Comment

this is how i sell my parts just like how i sold the TEIN suspension and JIC arms to MK3MANN he makes me an offer that i think is reasonable if i accept thats the price i will sell it to you for. now in your case the racing diff. is still in the car so if you want it then you have to tell me now then i will take it out. i do accept paypal now thanks to mk3mann

Comment

Still waiting on the cost of postage for the Apexi turbo timer and Boost Controller. Can you also tell me exactly what you are selling with the Turbo Timer (does the mounting bracket and harness come with the timer?) & what you are selling with the boost controller (mounting bracket, solenoid, etc.,.).
                                At least if I know exactly what you are going to give me I'll be able to give you a price that you'll be happy with and we won't end up wasting each others time.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X