Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) Drifting in South Korea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr4hM23BSBg
    A short video I made, Im not happy with it but it works. The program that I was using wouldn't keep the music timed to the video so it didn't work out the way I wanted. This was from a practice event that happened last weekend.
    Last edited by Piner; 03-27-2011, 05:17 AM.

<3 Korea + more drifting = for sure my new place to live

Comment

wow koreans that dont play video games? cool vid though

Comment

Haven't seen that many Genesis drifting, I guess that's how they do it in Korea.
        Good Job on the video!

Comment

Interesting, what seems to be the motor of choice there V6 or I4?

Nice to see those guys committed to their native chassis, especially since alot of well known respect drift figures have said this a horrible stock drift car.

Comment

well there are slightly more 4cyl's than V6's and I think thats mainly due to price, the V6 seems to be the better choice to me.

They actually don't have much of a choice when it comes to cars because japanese cars are pretty much non existent here. The ones that are here are grey imports and they are very expensive. I have heard a couple times people say it costs just as much to import a used S13 as it does to buy a new gen coupe and you can get replacement parts for the gen coupe much much easier than for say a s13, s14 or s15. There are a few guys who drift nissans here but they are baller as hell. Its funny to think that the wealthier guys drift crappy old s chassis and the more grassroots less well off drifters drive brand new cars lol.

Comment

Working...
            X