My SR20 Datsun 510 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markshatchi86 View Post
    car is being built for road racing anyway, .
    guess thats why you spam it on drifting.com and all the local forums in the drift section huh?

doesnt road racing require a rollcage? what class will that car be legal for?

i just hope you dont wrap it around a pole trying to impress high schoolers, such a waste of a car.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
      guess thats why you spam it on drifting.com and all the local forums in the drift section huh?

doesnt road racing require a rollcage? what class will that car be legal for?

i just hope you dont wrap it around a pole trying to impress high schoolers, such a waste of a car.
      can always count on you mike to bring negativity to a thread.

who said i wasnt going to put a cage in it?

the car was originally going to be built for drift........... when i originally started the threads but then changed my mind, is that ok with you.... sir?

oh, and how is posting a thread like this on 2 forums considered spamming?
      Last edited by markshatchi86; 01-18-2007, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Road racing, drifting, whatever the car looks great and it will probably do great in either one of them. I love how clean you got the engine in the car, get it to a few car shows before you beat on it PLEASE! Keep up the good work and dont worry about what other people think.

Comment

Very nice car... Keep posting.

Comment

sorry for the camera phone pics, i sold my SLR to upgrade and dont have my new one yet. Test fitting the rims with different tire sizes to see which one will work and shots of the intercooler. intercooler and piping will be done around wednesday

Comment

So you ditch the fender flares?

edit: mmm sorry, I tought you had in mind to put fender flares, I think i saw it somewhere else.
              Last edited by cerian_ca; 02-25-2007, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I will steal your car color.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron View Post
                  I will steal your car color.
                  lol

yea, flares are gone, didnt want to cut up the car. the rewinds look awesome and fit flush anyway.

Comment

more crappy cell phone pics of the piping and endtanks done, cant wait til canon comes out with the 1d mark III next month

fuel system is completely installed in it, harness should be done this weekend. ordered a custom ron davis radiator today. hopefully get it running next week if all goes well.

Last edited by markshatchi86; 03-19-2007, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Comment

Damn the hell yes.

Comment

yes

YES! It looks badass with the grill off.

Comment

new engine bay pic, its actually more together then this now

Comment

the minimal of SR cooling, random sensor is my Defi water temp.

Engine bay ready to rock.

Comment

dude, you had your car at the HIN St Pete show??? I was there trying to crash my car in the drift demo.

Comment

Working...
                                X