No announcement yet.

FORMULA DRIFT Long Beach, CA - April 6-7 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one more day to find out if i win FTW!!!

Comment

3 Weeks away!

Comment

To help narrow down the winners please explain what you are doing to help bring new or returning fans to Formula D Long Beach

Thank you

Comment

I already bragged about FD to, two of my friends all of last year and they both went all out and bought VIP Tickets for Friday & Saturday for FD Long Beach. Regardless I always brag about FD to everyone I know who are in the car scene and I always get surprised when they say they've never heard about it but, their gonna check it out. Other's that I have asked have said their buddies have gone but, they haven't gotten the chance to go but, want to. I always get excited when it comes to FD and I always some how make friends go with me and when they do their never disappointed. Because come on, how often do you get to see live drifting from pros.

Comment

Being that many of my friends in the area (and girlfriend) are also interested in cars and racing, it would be a great opportunity to show them a relatively new motorsport that we have minimal exposure to in the area, as well as give my friends who have heard of the sport an opportunity to see what we've only talked about and seen on the internet. it would be a once in a lifetime experience that i would love to share with my friends.

Comment

If Im driving my car... people get a first hand experience of what drifting is and they are eager for more. Everyone I've known to be into cars has taken a liking to drifting because I have introduced them to it, and or has even taken on learning how to drift with my influence. The stickers on my car tell a drift story, the cinematic videos I share on Facebook are inspiring. And it all leads up to Local events like FD Long Beach and Irwindale <--(RIP) <---(JK House of drift will be back!!!)

Once something local is near, we pile into our cars, some carpool, but at the same time everyone wants to show off their car so we drive on our own.

I guess what Im trying to say is that I get new and returning fans to Formula D interested in drifting by giving them a ride, and when amazed by this schmuck with little skill, they are blown away at pros skimming clipping points on the track with their bumpers like it aint no thang..

Comment

FRIDAY (MARCH 23RD) is the LAST day to explain what you are doing to help bring new or returning fans to Formula D Long Beach

Comment

I was the first person I knew of that was into drifting back in 2004. Since then I've gotten friends, wife, wife's friends, my kids, coworkers, and even my boss into drifting. I was also at the first Long Beach event as part of my bachelor party. Unfortunately I haven't been able to go back. I'd love the chance to go again.

Comment

I have pictures posted in my cube and the poster for FD 2012 with all the dates! On my screen saver, on my desktop as well! And I say Lady to luck at least once a day!!! lol lol lol lol lol

Comment

FRIDAY (MARCH 23RD) is the LAST day to explain what you are doing to help bring new or returning fans to Formula D Long Beach

Comment

15 more days

Comment

I do photography as a hobby with my buddy Gree Yang. We both shoot photos that range from cars, to drag racers. Our photos are shown to our friends, both racers of old and the new younger generation. The old retired illegal drag racers appreciate the photos as it gives them a chance to see what is going on with the import scene. As for the new younger guys, they enjoy the photos of their cars. I would love to try an shoot some photos of cars drifting and share it to my drag and car fanatic friends and bring them over to the drifting scene.

Comment

To bring in more fans to Formula D, I will tell all my friends about how the event was and share all my pictures and videos from the event. From the hot drift girls, to the cars and drifting. I will share and give them any information that they ask for to help spread the word of how Formula D events are.

Comment

When will the winner be announced? FD 2012 Round 1 - We are totally ready for you!!!! LADY TO LUCK!

Comment

by Tuesday/Wednesday; We need to narrow down the section

Comment

Working...
                                X